Higher Self

over 10 years ago

Im looking for someone who can channel higher selves and is an empath. I have a bit of internal turmoil that makes me feel like im absolutely disconnected from my spiritual self. It’s kind of hard to put it in words, just a lot of confusion and frustration for no reason. no skype, just chat.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’m running a $10 deal right now for a “Message from your spirit guide tarot reading.”

If this is what you’re looking for feel free to contact me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Claudia,

I would be glad to look at your inner turmoil and see what is going on.

BLessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Claudia! When I reach out, I get almost like a hurricane feeling, wiped out. I also feel emotional, tense, and like I want to jump out of my chair. Quite a bit going on with you, please get in touch, I would like to help guide you through this.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

Being in turmoil is very common for those who are on the spiritual path. All of your “stuff” is coming to the surface, which is painful but is also necessary for healing. Always keep the higher energies (such as ArchAngel Michael) around you at this time … if the issues are very deep (which I feel they are) you may also wish to consult a therapist to assist you with techniques to help with transitions, which you are going through this time as well. Also, be in contact with a trusted spiritual group, whether it be a circle, church synagogue or temple .. whatever is most comfortable and meaningful for you. Blessings! This too shall pass :)

Penney

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I would be happy to help, contact me for a live session, ;)

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all these spiritual issues, you’re having. Read my profile for more info.

I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am an empath. I feel I would be a good fit for helping you find your inner self and emotional peace. The turmoil you are experiencing is very painful and difficult to deal with. You will be unable to deal with it on your own. There is darkness and anxiety in your soul. There are many days when you struggle with your feelings. I would love to help you find your spiritual path.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

My advice would be allow your feelings and emotions be expressed with art, writing, music, or some way of allowing them to leave. This is what I call dumping out the garbage every day. Also allow them, feel them, and release them like a balloon that floats away, letting go of the string, and knowing the pain and suffering can never come back and harm you again. I can help you if you’d like me too.

over 10 years ago

Hello Claudia, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
themonk1 didn't upload a photo

themonk1

5 posts

I have also been trying to get in contact with my higher self. not much luck yet though maybe in my dreams i have spoken with it.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed…I have so many things to tell you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

It would be my pleasure to help you with this.. I only except LC.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and provide a detailed honest reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you… im also in path

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Claudia,

I know what you are going through. I have gone through much turmoil and change on my own spiritual path and sometimes we know we are trying, but just can’t figure out what’s wrong. I can give you a reading that will help connect you back to your intuition and higher self, so that real healing may occur. Please take care!