Will we ever have a baby?

over 10 years ago

My partner has said he doesn’t want kids. He suffers from depression and mental health issues and thinks he will pass it on and his genetics are broken. I believe his up bringing caused a lot of this and that he will do things differently. I am 33 and as time goes on I think a baby would be great for us both when he is better. Will he change his mind and will I be a mum?

over 10 years ago

We have been together for 16 years and recently gone thru a difficult time which we are still working on. I guess this is a 2 part question. Will I ever be a mum and will it be with him?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feel with my powers i can help you see when you will have a baby

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sarah,

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and see what is shown. I can also offer some fertility spells that canhelp in the matter with an excellent sucess rate. Online to help you NOW!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sarah,

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and see what is shown. I can also offer some fertility spells that canhelp in the matter with an excellent sucess rate. Online to help you NOW!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Sorry your partner is telling you loud and clear he does not!!!! want children at all.

So you now have a choice here – which is more important to you?

Being with your partner of 16 years and contuining or have a biological child???

In counselling this is referred to as a NON-NEGOTIABLE ISSUE and it can be a Deal breaker for a lot of relationships.

Sorry you cannot have both with this particular partner.

By the way I am a qualified counsellor who believes in Solution Focus type – getting down to the real answers even if you may not like them.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with Esther, you can only cause yourself a lot of heart ache and pain having a child with this man. Even if you did become pregnant it is a difficult life raising a baby on your own with some one with a mental illness. Financially, emotionally, and spiritually, you would just becausing a lot of problems along the way you wish you hadn’t. This is always your choice, but there are always consequences.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read around spirit of the person and see if a baby would be best right now for you and him . I will look deep into the spirit of this question. accurate honest insight and details . My readings come true . Contact me -sunn10020-Marva.Lee-Unlimited Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicsumit didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sumit (psychicsumit)

1 post

Hey Sarah Strong feeling about having a baby will lead you to have one. Not Biological but you will adopt. Being with him for 16 years, through all those difficulties, you will still stay together. Peace Love Money

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

Partner does not want children so it’s best that he will never father them … you need to weigh what’s more important to you … keeping your current relationship or having children. Esther is right about you not being able to have both. There is a danger of you wasting many years trying to decide, or trying to force him to father a child. I feel this relationship is not compatible, since both of you have very different needs and desires. Love is not enough … there has to be shared ideals, etc.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago

I would love to give a reading about future baby… please let me know if I can be of assistance… thank you… Love and Energy… Rachel

over 10 years ago

Hello Sarah, I would love to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
heerathepsychic's photo

Harleen (heerathepsychic)

13 posts

You need a reading for this question. Please come chat with me!!!

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all your concerns. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Your partner should not father a child. Mental disorders are genetic and bring a child into this world that will have those problems is cruel. There are ways to get around having your partner father the child. You could use a sperm bank or adopt. Even if you did that I would not trust your partners ability to be a good dad. he could end up being emotionally abusive to the child. Your relationship is not strong enough to have a child now. You need to work out your relationship troubles before you consider having a child. I would start to make the choice between him and a child. I wish i had a better answer, but you just have to make the very difficult choice.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

I See A Turn A round Coming read whit me so that I may let you no what is the key point that will change this PLEASE don’t ever fill Alone there is love Whit you and him let me tell What will Kick Start Everything …

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Sarah,

I see a likely future for you as a mom and I feel your inner struggle as you wrestle with this question. I would be happy to offer you a reading detailing this aspect of your life’s journey. I hope to hear from you. Take Care.

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

i do see a child comeing into your life sarah don’t worry this negitive cloud will pass and you will have a healthy child godbless,christin