family trouble

over 10 years ago

Well there be peace between myself and my cousin, Jennifer. She is a troubled person and is caring for my father. Please help.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Linda :)

I do not see a meeting of the minds so to speak with you and your cousin.

If you would like a full reading, please get in touch with me.

Blessing to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I see this has been a difficult time but I am more then willing to help you resolve this issue.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you.. I do feel some tension is going to be lifted..

come chat with me today for insights of tomorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Linda,

There may be a break in the stress soon,however it seems to be followed by more of the same things you and she have been conflicted by. Lets do a reading and look deeper into this and see what you can do to change this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Linda, too many differences going on…..things will change soon but someone has to become the bigger person in this situation. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can give you the reading you need

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is a lot of friction between you and Jennifer. Whatever peace comes between you two will not be constant. Your levels of conflict with Jennifer will constantly change. There will be times of peace. There will also be times where the conflict is greater than it is now. If you need more insight contact me for a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Lets make a difference together…Thanks! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
heerathepsychic's photo

Harleen (heerathepsychic)

13 posts

You need a reading for this question. Please come chat with me!!!

over 10 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

I also feel you would need a reading for a question like that. I would like to look into this for you so I can help you understand the root of this problem with her. Contact me today, I’m online now!

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

There can be peace only after you and Jennifer mutually decide to put the past behind you. I don’t see that happening soon, but you can do your part by not letting her push your buttons and by sending healing thoughts her way, no matter what went between you.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all your concerns. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all your concerns. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)