question

10 posts

im madly fall love with someone…his name is uvindu..does he love me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Question,

As this is a public forum we do not give such direct answers here.

You will need to pick a reader and come into Live-Chat with that person.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Like Esther said, you get answers to your question you’ll have to going into Chat with someone. If you think I’m the right psychic for you contact me.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I see that theres a connection between you two but I’d like to tell you more please contact me

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and see whats going on…I can tell you from the feel of this now though that you are ahead of him emotionally in this relationship (?)....

I am online now if you would like to find out whats going on….

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is a strong connection between the two of you. He does not love you as much as you love him. There is something you do he dislikes. I can not tell how big of a deal it is to him. If you need more insight contact me for a reading. A heart tarot spread is my $10 deal.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Question,

I forgot to mention that you get the first 3 mins free with me to check whether or not we connect well with each other before proceeding into the paying reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Question, I would be more than happy to help if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)