meeting love of my life

over 10 years ago

I am 49 and been on my own for four and a half years. When and where will i meet the love of my life/soulmate?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi mary

I do feel something is about to change for you through love

well ill be glad to look into this for you and begin a love spread for you. I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I can tell you where and when the love of your life will come into your path If you’d like Mary…please contact me soon

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mary,

Lets do a reading and see what is shown. I am online and available now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
iam_akasha's photo

♀Clairvoyant Psychic Kats... (iam_akasha)

5 posts

Hi Mary call me right now, and get intimate discreet details.

Love, and cosmic blessings

Spirit Fairie

over 10 years ago

Hello Mary, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel it will not happen anytime soon.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

hiya Mary….I’m a Mary too. Hey had a quick look for you…I’m not quite sure…as not connected to you directly….it feels like who ever was with you in past…he seems to have kinda ducked away from ya..it feels like two guys from past having an impact on you. I have to say ….feels like healing type of reading would be a good thing for you..because I see that other male/s may approach you but only for like a second and move on sort of thing…its like you need to cheer up to notice what is around you. Have you heard the saying the soulmate we attract will be the person that is where we are at….in life. for instance if you want a cheerful confident soulmate…then you have to be at that level…cheerful.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi Mary, you have to be careful when asking when something will happen because you are assuming that it will happen.

While I don’t feel comfortable answering the question given I would be happy to read for you and look over the next 12 months, see if there’s any signs of love or meeting someone. And of course I’ll tell you anything else I see on the way.

I have a great special going right now, $15 for unlimited time. Contact me live if you think I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Mary,

Life partner and soul mate are not the same thing.

If you wish to understand more, please visit me in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you! Thanks! Lets make a difference together!