confused

over 10 years ago

I would like to know if there is anything between myself and a guy I work with,he stares at me alot,watches who I talk too,doesn’t like his friends talking to me,the list goes on and on.He has also told me to be careful on internet which I am aware of and to put more clothes on as it is winter in Nz but its the running around at work I do everyday,why is he like this..oh he’s married.my heart loves him but my mind is telling me stay away what you think?

over 10 years ago

Hello Belinda, listen to your mind he’s a married man!. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
underthemoon's photo

Jessica (underthemoon)

2 posts

Definitely listen to your mind! This can only end badly for you. If you need more information or guidance in this matter, I would be glad to help you with a reading.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the answers and insight that will help you…

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Belinda! I do think you are misreading his intentions. He is sincere in his words to you, but his views towards you are not romantic. You are drawn to him because of his kindness; Listen to your head in this matter and do not pursue this man.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Hello Belinda

I know this is a confusing time right now and your mind must be going into many different directions but I am here to help you with staying on one path and getting the answers you need to a better future

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think he is giving you attention, and you might like it, but also a place where you can get very hurt emotionally. One being he’s married. Two…very controlling, and possibly abusive…I would think this would be more harmful to you, then a positive thing. Three being in a work environment as well, doesn’t go over to well with your status having a job, the gossip, the eyes on you and him. What ever his obssession is with you, I would be more careful.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

I sense he is rather controlling, and would likely be a bad person to get too involved with,especially since he is with someone else. Lets do a reading and look a little deeper into this, as I feel there is more that you should know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is interested in you romantically and sexually. He wants to be with you. You want to be with him. If you start a relationship with this man it will end badly. The first few weeks will be fantastic. After that things will go in a downward spiral. He will try to control you. It will be an emotionally abusive relationship. You will have very little freedom. He will cheat on you. Listen to your mind on this one. If you listen to your heart you will end up very unhappy.

-Shalen