will I be wealthy financially

over 10 years ago

I have been told by so many psychics etc that I am due a windfall beyond my wildest dreams is it true at all or are they all liars

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melody-Anne,

Well honestly that sounds like something someone would tell someone just to make them feel better,and really what person doesnt want to hear that? If you would like an honest reading on this and to hear the truth then please lets do a chat session.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

It is a lie. You will never come into a great amount of money.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feel with my powers i can help you

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

I think they told you what you wanted to hear….

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dedar Melody,

Unfortunately in this line of business, yes some readers will tell you what you wish to hear.

We all wish for financial security – it is human.

Believe of any readers, from anywhere that give you these three lines particuarly in one reading.

“You are coming into money” – yes I also would like. However keep in mind even if you had a some lottery win say $12 – that reader would be correct.

“You are going to met the soulmate of your life (the most overused words in the new age industry) and live happily every after” Well no such animal – why because even if you do mean your soulmale that person is a human being right now and there is no such thing as a perfect human being (me included) and a person without problems – therefore all relationships will have problems along the way – part of life.

Third you are travelling over water – yes well, if you just had a little sailing trip around a local lake – that read is still correct.

My two cents worth here.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be glad to tell you the truth about the fact..

come chat with me today for more insights of tomarrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Like most everyone else, I think these people told you what you wanted to hear. Not because you are certainly not coming into money, but “a windfall beyond your wildest dreams” isn’t a phrase any self-respecting reader would say. If you would like me to read for you on finances I will give you an honest answer about what I see.

over 10 years ago

Hello Melody, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes you are and its due but there’s allot of negativity around you you tried in the past to get rid of it and didn’t work your spirit guides have allot they have to say contact me when your ready