disturbed

over 10 years ago

I am struggling with my son as he has begun self harming will he dominate my time and cause disruptions should I try to take a present job on offer to me that includes a restaurant and house in the package,I fear I am correct so am I ?

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and with your son just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to help you with this…online now and available.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Your son is deeply troubled. He is depressed and has bouts of anxiety. He needs your help. You must not view time helping your son as a bad thing. This would hurt your son. I would take him to a mental health professional before you take the job. If he is suicidal it would be best for you to stay home. If he is not suicidal take the job. The job will disrupt your family, but they will get used to it.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look at your options and give advice on what would be best for you. Either way though, it sounds like your son may need professional help.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Meoldy,

As a counsellor you son is screaming at you to pay more attention to him!!!

Sorry forget everything else and look into getting your boy into counselling immediately.

I wish the both of you all the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Emotional healing is needed for both you and your son. I think he needs to feel loved, and valued. Perhaps a bit of anger and resentment as well. Fortunately, counseling is needed, not just for your son, but also for yourself as well. Perhaps a support group in your area would also give you some relief. Having a job is good, and probably if you left him with another adult that was trustworthy, and loving and affection and has a good close relationship with him, he will be fine while you work. I would also get him to try to do some art projects like painting or drawing to get rid of his negative emotions, or writing a journal, we take in a lot of garbage from the world, and when we use our creativity through, art, writing, music, it can release some of our feelings, and bring our mind to clarity. As well as teaching meditation, and relaxing music that can all be found on you tube. If you give him some positive outlets, he will know what to do with his feelings, instead of internalizing them, and inflicting pain on himself. Best wishes

over 10 years ago

Hello Melody, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago

Hello,Melody, I can help you on your questions . I will give you accurate insight and details around your son and you . Accurate honest details . Blessings -Marva.Lee-sunn10020