indecision

over 10 years ago

I have been offered the opportunity to have my own restaurant but feel something is not right as when introduced to the signwriter I was introduced as the chef not the manager I ask am I going to find this is not what I want and will regret taking the position as it also comes with a house attatched to the pending restaurant?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Usually I tell people that if something sounds too good to be true, it might be. Do your due diligence and have everything in written contract. The Wise One reversed confirms this…look before you leap.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am getting no psychic intuition on this. I would recommend that you do a lot of research before you agree to anything.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feel that i can give you a reading that will really help you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melody Anne,

I would be glad to do a reading with you onthis,and just as an aside,I have about 30 years experiences runing restaurants. Lets talk about this and the other things you are posting about,as I am online now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Melody Anne,

I do not have a good vision about this position/deal. Also, this experience came to you/to your life for a reason. Please chat with me so that I could give you more details. I have a special limited offer now.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi Melody Anne, I would be happy to look into this with a reading. But as others have said, do your own research and make sure this is a legit position. Ask someone why you were introduced as the chef not the manager, this is a huge red flag to me.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

This is something to discuss and also something I can resolve for you please contact me for further questions I will not be vague with my answers.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melody Anne,

Sorry I smell a Rat here and I do not mean the cute one from Disney.

We can only tell you exactly when we do a reading with you in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER