Feeling lost

over 10 years ago

Hi, I’m a solo mum, have been thus for most of my son’s life. He is an only child and he’s now 18. Like most people of his age, he’s talking about leaving home and exploring what life holds for him. Being his mum is my life and my main motivation for most things that I do. I feel like my life will be over after he’s gone. It’s like my son can sense my fear, because he’s worried about me coping alone, and wants me to live somewhere where I’ll get the help and support I need. What’s something good in my future that I can really grab hold of and look forward to?

over 10 years ago

Now is the time to start really looking at what YOU want to do. You will have all the time in the world to do WHAT YOU WANT. The possibilities are endless.

Heck you can even get more hobbies and earn an honest living from doing what you love to do.

over 10 years ago

Hello Ann, i’m hearing the word meditation for you it’s time for you to really start thinking and receiving insights on some things. Be creative! I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Ann :) The World card come up for you. Your live is far from over, this will be your time to re-discover what you want. This will not be an easy task because being a mom has been your sole occupation. You are the only one that can find the thing that will help to fill your life.

Do some soul searching, find those passions that have been put aside for motherhood and rekindle them.

Good luck to you, and blessings to you and your son.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Anne,

Now is the time to start living you own life, and finding the fun you have in it that doesnt include your son. That doesnt diminish what you feel for him or you for him,but shows him you are going to be independant enough to be alright without him. You dont want to hold him back from having his own life after all…he needs to go and make his own choices and mistakes and grow on his own. Lets do a reading and see what lies ahead for you,and him.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is so much you still have to look forward to Ann. Your son will have children. You will get to be a grandma. The key to your happiness right now though, is enjoying time by yourself. Find something else that you love doing and do it. If you do this you will be happy. If you feel your only job in life is to be a mother then maybe you could be a foster mom. I wish you the best of luck coping with your son leaving.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i will give you a reading that will help you

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Ann,

Your identity until now was your son. But now it is time to learn your true self and align yourself with your Core, spirit. Chat with me so that I could give you more details. I have limited special offer now.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

wow…what I feel for you..is that if you could think or have a this kind of mindset… music is life and you won’t be able to stop tapping to the beat so step up!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

don’t feel lost about you son wanting to explore and go out and find himself..he wont leave you behind.

come chat with me today an dill be glad to give your insights of tomarrow and so on.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

You can grab on to having clarity and certainty and I would be more then happy to discuss this more with you if you still have any questions

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s hard tolet go of your son, and of course for 18 years you have done many things for him. Understand he is like a flower, you planted the seeds, watered them, gave them sunshine, and rain, and you watched him grow into a bud. Now it’’s time for you to let go of him, and watch him bloom and blossom. Trust that yoú’ve done the best of your abilities, and know God, higher source will always look out for him. He will make mistakes, he will fall, and he will get back up again. He will come to you when he needs too, and you can still give him the freedom while being there for him. Your son may have been your main hat and perhaps as you see it your identity. I believe your son would love to see you happy, and when you’re happy, he’s happy. You’ve done your job, and so now find out who you are, what makes you happy as an individual. Find new horizons to explore, all the things you gave up doing, you once enjoyed, or perhaps new hobbies, new groups of people, the world is limitless. Just spread your horizons and fly, and when you can do this yourself with a positive mind, of course by your example, your son learns to soar and fly himself.