missed contact ??

over 10 years ago

I have a loved one on my mind a lot have not heard from her in a while she told me her phone acts up sometimes and she lives so far away in artesia does anyone on here know what might be wrong why i have not heard from her in a while if anyone has a clue and can see the situation to give me a clue thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

Hello Bruce

I can Help You With That. I Would Like To Give You A Love And Relationship Reading I Can Guide You In The Right Direction. Please Concact Me Iam OnLine Now!! God Bless

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Bruce,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Bruce! She is sort of stuck in a stagnant situation, but she will come out of it with balance and a sense of harmony.

If you would like to explore it further, please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago

Stagnant Situation ? how long before i hear from her ?? whats this mean ?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

She is feeling trapped,like she can’t move forward in life. Since this is a public forum, you really may want to take this to a private reading.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago

its not an healthy relationship shes in down there .. hope she brakes free of him and them ..and i hope i hear from her again thanks anyway ..but at this point theres nothing i can do but hope i hear from her some day.. some people jump in to relationships to soon and marry for the wrong reasons and this is what happens and she will stay that way untile she leaves him for good thankyou thoe

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago

thanks for replying

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their can be something or mostly someone….

id you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC for more insights of tomarrow and so on.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

Looks like you’re in a difficult position Bruce if you’d like to get answers to end this confusion please contact me nothing held back here I will be honest and direct.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Bruce,

I am going to speak to you as a counsellor – YOU NEED TO STEP TOTALLY OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP because whilst she has you to talk to – this lessen her tension and therefore lessen her feeling the need to leave.

I understand you do not wish to hear this, but when people in general can lower their anxiety about any situation it causes them to stay in that toxic situation.

It is called ‘STUCK IN BEING UNCOMFORTABLE’

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

while we may miss someone, some times they need to learn there own lessons in life. Some times they are only here to teach us one or two. If she wanted to contact you, she would. Leave it at that, and if she never does, that is a sign for you to move on with your life, instead of worrying about her. Her choices are her own, and what makes her happy, may not make you happy. We have to accept people’s choices, and whether they are negative or positive they are what they are in the moment for them to learn what they need too. We may agree or disagree with them, but they know what is best for them. While it may be hard for you to let go and detach yourself, let it be as it is, and move on with your own life, and worry about the choices you make, and where you’re going in life. That is the only person that should really concern you in the moment. You’re own lessons in life, and perhaps it is the lesson about loving and letting go, not trying to control things, and accepting things as they happen. Some things are not meant to be known, and fortunately you some times hurt yourself, by focusing so much on this person hoping things would be different by your own definition.

over 10 years ago

She did try to call almost a month ago but when i called back nothing ??? thats why im worried… aint nothing i can do about an unhealthy relationship everybody warned her but we do care even thoe shes made bad choices i still care i know that.. i just hope it gets better and i can hear from her cause i cant be down there i moved so

over 10 years ago

thanks for your input anyway ..i just want to hear from her sometime i cant do nothing about the rest

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you just to see if she’s alright or in trouble. Either way it’s probably better to not contact her but it may put your mind at ease.

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I can help you with all these issues. I have a special 30 minute reading for $10. Hope to hear from you hun :)

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
misspychiclove's photo

MissPsychicLove (misspychiclove)

8 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Bruce,

I would be glad to help you gain some clarity on what is going on with the person you care about. As she lives far away, it is likely that she has had other concerns on her mind, not that she is meaning to neglect you. I would be happy to provide you with more information; feel free to contact me.

Jess

over 10 years ago

Thanks all i really need is someone whos good at picking up when a person would call so i could go about my day and atleast know when i could expect things to level out it would be nice to hear from her again

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i see something that you need to know chat with me

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

just contact me for a reading