Lonely

over 10 years ago

Will I ever find that someone meant for me, I thought I had a year ago but circumstances wouldn’t allow it to be, I’m just tired of feeling alone. DOB 7/17/1986

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

God put someone out there for you and I do see a twin flam that you have found already I CAN HELP CALL ME FOR ONLY 75 CENTS A MIN

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebecca,

I would be glad to look into this for you and seee what is shown. And you shouldnt rush,anyway,the best things come to those who find patience. :)

Lets take a look and get to the heart of this matter.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Rebecca, you will find someone. There is something you need to do first. Before you can find someone to spend the rest of your life with you must cleanse your spirit. There is doubt, fear, and heartache inside you. You must become positive before you can find love. We can schedule a chat if you would like.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago

Rebecca

Stop looking. When you feel lonely put on your favorite upbeat music, put on a movie, call a friend, go out in to the world and socialize with others in real time.

over 10 years ago

Hello Rebecca, I totally agree with Priestess, sometimes we all have to let LOVE find us. If you go looking for LOVE it may not be the kind of love you looking for, just LOVE who YOU are first and foremost. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see whats ahead i provide detailed readings just contact me today

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so I can help you…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Lets make a difference together…Thanks!