Just let it ride or contact

over 10 years ago

I know he is busy with life and has a lot going on right now. So I’m trying to be understanding about that. It’s been a few days since we talked and I want to make contact but give him space at the same time. Would it be ok to contact or is he happy w/the way things are?

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you on this question. Contact me live if you think I’m the right psychic for you.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

If you want some honest help on this,please contact me for a reading. I have a good $10 deal,as well as a reasonable price for the every day rates.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is not waiting on the edge of his seat to hear from you. I do however sense that it would be best for you to contact him. If you want to talk more we can schedule a chat.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

this man has been thinking about you allot and i do see him wanting to get in touch with you but life has been getting in the way of this if you would like me to do deeper reading for you i will

over 10 years ago

Hi Katrina,

I’ll offer you Honest Enlightenment on this situation and the best you can expect for the future of this relationship.

<= Click My Name & CONNECT with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

I don’t expect anyone to sit on edge of his seat waiting for my call. He contacted today.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!