Fading psychic ability

over 10 years ago

Ive been able to tap into my psychic ability lately, being able to read minds, situations and the future.

I also talk about it with my friends as it is a part of my life and I get excited. However, as they act awestruck, a part of me feels like I’m bragging when I share it although I can’t help it.

It makes me feel guilty and I feel that my abilities are fading as a result.

Please give me your opinion psychics!! Thanks a bunch!!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While it is a gift and a blessing, at the same time I always understood that it comes with responsibility and being ethical about it, is more important then boasting or bragging about it. I was taught that it can be given or taken away from you. Fortunately, we can also block it ourselves, and misuse it in certain ways. It’s okay to be excited about it, but always understand it is up to you whether you use if for the good or using it in a way that harms yourself or others. I was always told not to use it when I’m angry, or in negative situations, as well as if I were to have ill feelings towards another person. Also because I have a gift, it doesn’t make me better then another one, or some one else. What you put out into the universe always gravitates back to you. So I would say if your gifts are fading maybe do some meditation, clearing your chakras, and seek what you’re intentions are for recieving the ability and how you intend to use it. Some good old self reflection.