overwhelmed

over 10 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

Ive been going thru alot these last few months.I have a court day coming in a few weeks so i can take care of me and my kids.Will it work out in my favor?Also have a job interview Monday? I really hope that works out too.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

hi i can look into this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Hazel. Many things have lead you to where you are right now. Please listen to those trying to guide and assist you; it is time to accept responsibility and make changes to your life.

If you would like a full reading, please get in touch with me. Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further,and give you the insight and answers that you need and will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Hazel,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is ahead for you. Online now and ready to help YOU!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into these issues for you. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

Charlotte so are u saying Im the cause for all this in my life?? I really not understand, i must be missing something.someone please me understand.Thanks

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to look into all of this for you and give you the true answers your needing.

come chat with me today for insights of tomarow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

No Hazel I am not saying it is all your fault, however you must take responsibility for the decisions that led to this point. You have people that are trying to help you, listen to them :)

The Close card confirms that you need to clear out the old and make those hard choices. Change is sometimes difficult, but you need to embrace it.

If I can be of further help, please contact me for a full reading.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago

Hello Charlotte, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)