life?

over 10 years ago

Why is it I do all the right things. I am a good person. I help out who ever I can. But my life is not positive or is it negative?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jim,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. Online and available now!

Blessings! Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this with a tarot reading. I’m online now, contact me.

over 10 years ago

Hello Jim, i’m sensing that you may feel like you’ve been pushed beyond your comfort zone or some sort. I would be more than happy to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Jim,

You are not living your life. You are out of alignment. You are doing socially-accepted right things, but are they right just for you?

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jim,

You may like to consider taking a look at this to see if it is of some assitance?

It is called 144 Strategies for Success and Happiness at 149.90 if you wish the actual CDs (set of six) – for the computer download it is $79.95. From: www.seashell.com.au – company is Seashell Publishers Pty Ltd in Queensland Australia.

This is my free gift to you. On that note do you know there is a lot of wonderful articles written under News & Articles section. This is Bitwine’s free gift to its clients.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You are numb and unbalanced. Not enough good things are happening for you. You need to make good things happen to you. Go out and find what you want. If you do this your life will improve. Just don’t stop doing good things for others. If you stop doing good things for others your life will fall out of balance. Do good things for yourself but make sure to keep doing good things for others.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Perhaps it’s a question of your own mind thinking you are doing all the right things, but perhaps the universe is asking you to be true to yourself, being the person you were created, spreading you’re horizons, not doing things the same way you’ve always done them. Finding your passion and purpose in life, growing and learning to become more then you’ve ever been. Challenge yourself to be more inovative and creative. Get out of your comfort zone, try new things, look at the world differently.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Jim. There is a heaviness about you, almost like a thick fog..you have no real connections to those close to you, even though you know you should.

If you would like me to help you through this, please get in touch.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further. I have the insight and answers that you need and that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your a good hearted person and you like to help others.. but you never see it in return.. its not you but the people around you.

come chat with me in LC today for insights of tomarrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hi Jim,

The power of positive thinking can change your entire existence. Come and allow me to show you how.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me today for a reading