will i find love

over 10 years ago

I’m 51 years old and will I ever find love.date of birth 4-24-62.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Cheryl, I can give you the answer to this question and to others. I do feel that you have been out of luck when it comes to love and now you’ll a little lost on the whole motion of being with some at all. I can guide you on to a good path back to true love if you’ll like just contact me when you can and I’ll be happy to chat with you.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I sense hopelessness inside you. You do still have a shred of hope at the bottom of your heart. Do not give up hope. I have a very strong sense that if you try hard enough you will find love. Love will not find you. You have to go out and look for it. If you try hard enough you will find love.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been hurt in the past by someone you realy though was the one..

I do see their is many good changes ahead of you.

come chat with me today for insights of tomarow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Cheryl, just go out and have a good time enjoy yourself, love might be just around the corner. Sometime we have to just let love find us. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Love what ♥Loving Godforever♥ said. I know that having an better idea of what’s in your future and specific advice on what you can do is great too. Rather than asking, “will I ever find love?” I think a great question would be, “how can I attract love into my life?” If you would like I would be happy to give you a reading on this very topic.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

The greatest love to find is the love within. It’s not always easy to find, but it’s there for a lifetime! Love yourself, be happy with yourself, enjoy your own company as well as the company of friends and family. You also need to set boundaries when it comes to certain kinds of men. If you need more insight I am on chat tonight! Just click on my name :)

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello there are things i need to tell you please contact me live

over 10 years ago

This message is for psychiclee your right I thought I was the one. He and I used to work together up til 2012. Last night I stopped by where he works by chance he was there but I didn’t let him know I was there. And while I was eating dinner he came out of the office and we sat and talked for 3 hours. Just wondering what’s going on with him.