security, love and money

over 10 years ago

I’ve been living in the dark for a number of years now, would like to know if I will find love and be successful in life

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hello Malama,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your questions with a reading. I have many specials going on now.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hi there Malama,

I’d be happy to look at love and success in your life for you.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Malama,

I would be glad to look into this for you and to tell you what will happen and when. ONline now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, I would be happy to work with you. Lets have a look at ‘why’....because that seems to be the message coming through for you.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is negativity inside you. It is holding you back. When you create a more positive outlook on life better things will happen. I sense the road to love and success will be a difficult one. You will have to find light before you find love and success. If you expect love and success to make you happy you will be disappointed. You have to be happy before you find love and success.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Malama,

You are (we all are) more than just flesh and bone, a physical body. You have a spirit and you have your Higher Self. Your spirit name is Sphela. Your Guardian angel name is Zelda. She is with you, supporting and guiding you.

Saying all this, appreciate all that you have now. You are not alone. You have a whole support system with you at all times; tune in and be guided to better, brighter future.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I can do a tarot reading for you to see what the near future holds. But remember the Law of Attraction, you need to step into the light to start living in the light. If you need help doing that I also offer distance Reiki sessions.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi malama,

I know their is many tough obsticals you have been through .. but god has a special plan for you.. and the spirit guides want me to tell you what this is ..

come join me in LC today for insights of tomarrow.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

True love can only be within, and the only level of success worth pursuing is what makes you happy, regardless of external circumstances. If you need more insight I am on chat tonight.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Malama, I feel like these from your decisions that you have like made within your own power. If you believe in yourself anything could or would happen. If you are looking for more insight how to make yourself more happier. Please contact me. Love and Light to you. Jessica

over 10 years ago

Hello Malama, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello there are things i need to tell you please contact me live

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would ask, what are you doing to get out of the emotional darkness. What steps are you taking to have a positive life and mind? Although, we would like to be loved, most of the time we are not prepared for love to arrive. We have to become positive, and love itself to receive love in return. Some times we breed in sorrow just for the sake of sorrow. Although the past may have a reflection on your present state, you can turn your life around if you choose too, you just have to make the choice to work hard at becoming a better you, and creating a better life. Find hope, faith, and courage in your self, and find out how much more beautiful life can become.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, please contact me, so I can give you the insight that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

that answer is up to you only you can decide if thats what you want in life and if your willing to take it if you need guidance then chat with me and ill translate what your guides think is better for you because they are only out for your better well being

over 10 years ago

Turn on the light

<= Click My Name and Connect with me in live chat for Honest Enlightenment