Concerned please help

over 10 years ago

Im in a relationship and really like the guy just been thru so much in life that not sure if its me or if there is a reason i shouldnt trust him. Are we going to be a long relationship? Is he faithful? Am I just paranoid from the past? My dob October 2, 1980. His dob is November 15, 1979. Please can someone just give me some insight on this before I push him away and maybe loose a good relationship for me. Thank you in advance for all honest answers! Blessed be!!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irebelgirl,

As there are all very personal questions you actually need to chose a reader and go into Live-Chat with that person.

Please note this is a public forum.

I am a counsellor as well, perhaps you may like to visit me???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There are scars from your past. Those scars are affecting your current judgement. Normally I tell people to follow their intuition. Your scars are preventing your intuition from being trustworthy. I would take it slow with this guy until your scars have healed. When your scars heal you will be able to accurately judge your relationship.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you and figure out what’s really going on. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kimi,

I would be glad to,in a reading,not on the forum as thats not what it was designed for.ONline and available now.

Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

You will need to overcome your fears and as hard is it can be, leave the past in the past. The Mastery Card tells me you have the strength to accomplish this. Trust is a hard thing to gain, but again, if you do not lend some trust, how will you ever know?

I would be happy to help you on this journey. Please feel free to contact me for a full reading.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago

Thank you all for the advice. Im hoping I can over come this issue soon. Its just so hard to know who you can and cant trust anymore.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I suggest you look at peoples feedback then…good feedback and no bad feedback shows trustworthiness.

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear 1rebelgirl,

Indeed, you have been through a lot, but you hold on to all of those experiences and memories. You need to learn the lessons and then release and let go. This is the only way to be fully committed and happy in current relationship.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be glad to look into this for you .. their is some trust issues your do need to be aware of.. this can be from the past. come chat with me for better insights and advise for the future!

over 10 years ago

If I could get an honest answer about if he is cheating or not maybe I could try and let go of the past more easily. But with being cheated on and lied to so much in the past makes it hard for me to just put my trust and full heart and soul into anybody. Thank you all.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you just put relationships on hold for a moment and just be friends, you will have time to discover yourself. Knowing who you are, and what you want out of life makes things clearer. The past is the past, and has left many scars and hurts. Taking time out for yourself, and learning how to heal will probably be the best thing you can ever do for yourself and a future lover. Although this may seem scary or you may have fears, we have to learn to love ourselves, forgive those that have hurt us, forgive ourselves for our own mistakes, grieve, and become more secure in ourselves, more beautiful, and just be the person God created us to be. If this man loves you he will still be around through it all even if you take time and space for yourself. If he’s not, then this is your answer. A man that genuinely cares and loves you will stand by you through thick and thin and give you the space you need to find yourself.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I would like to help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

perhaps trust try to find your passion, and learn to trust more, having patience and understanding.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can help you with your issue. Please take a look at my profile http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunited

Look forward to talking to you =)

over 10 years ago

Thank you all for the insight. I will get a reading as soon as I have computer access. Blessed be!

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear 1rebelgirl,

Unconsciously, you are just seeking confirmation for your thoughts, for your expectations, based on your past. You are so strongly focused on this issue that you can not see beyond. And it is understandable.

Let us help you.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago

Heresme (ultimatetruth) that’s what I’m scared of tho and that I’m going to push him away if he isn’t cheating and I dont want to do that. So you think its just me thinking and he is being faithful?

over 10 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Just make up your mind, and find the closure you truly deserve to know, I’m a Clairvoyant Master Love & Mind Healer I can find the problem areas that preventing you and him from being truly in love and also together in perfect harmony

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/20-7/27!!!!