which guy?

over 10 years ago
mimilala123 didn't upload a photo

mimilala123

11 posts

There are two guys in my love life that I’m starting to get confused about.

Which guy will I most likely end up with? Jon or Patrick?

Thanks

over 10 years ago
ask_abigail didn't upload a photo

★ Psychic Astrologer Heal... (ask_abigail)

4 posts

Hello dear I would be more then happy to assisted you reading.

Abi

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hello MiMiLala123,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your love life with a love+Soul mate connection reading today.

feel free to contact me at anytime.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you would like to know the answer to this or any other question,I am online and avilable to help you. Please read my feedback and you will see I get the job done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am sensing your life with Patrick will be exciting but it will end. Your life with Jon will be more stable, but there will be a numbness present. You are the one that will be able to answer that question. Look deep inside yourself and really look at your relationship with both men. Whatever one feels right will be right.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Mimi, both men obviously have attributes that attract you however, you are the only one can really make this decision.

I will say that relationships require sacrifice and any endeavor with either of these two will be no exception. I would love to give you a full length reading, please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hiya, I’d love to work with you. What I’m getting although would need to connect with you more…is Patrick and ‘change’. You are welcome to check out my page and my $10 deal.

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Mimilala123,

You are taking a passive approach to life. Shift the gears and start creating your own life. Neither of those guys are particularly fit and interesting for you. Jon does not seem to return your feelings or be reciprocal and Patrick is just not the guy for you.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to look into this for you . and to tell you who your destines to be with.. weither its these 2 guys .

come visit me in LC today for insights of tomarrow!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Just yesterday I invented a great spread on the fly for answering love questions about multiple guys. I’d be happy to use this for a reading for you. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

I see that Jon has a lot of potential why don’t you let me open the cards because Jon energy is more open

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello there are things i need to tell you please contact me live

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Confusion is the result of being torn between two men. I would say that some times not making any choice and sitting back will give you the answer. If you listen to your own heart you will know which is the best man for you. Some times we just have to be patient and wait for things to unfold. While feelings may seem real, some times our feelings for one of them is not genuine, but an illusion. It seems like the real thing, but may not be. I would say you know who is positive, supportive, and will stand by you through out things. The other will be more negative and not so good for you.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I have the insight and answers that you will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

PATRICK