Deeply Saddened

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

My heart is under so muc sadness, it’s unbelievable. My uncle monte passed away today and I can’t even begin to think. I just want to know if he is at peace and someone just tell him I miss him so much tearz

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I see him standing in a grassy field, looking out to the horizon. He is fine. He is a little confused and dazed right now since he’s newly in Spirit. He wants to reach out but does not know how … prayers are always helpful at this time. I also see a grandmother around him at this time. There is family in Spirit around him! I also see a male around him … grandparents. There is also someone who passed as a child around him. He is definitely not alone!

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He felt a great release of pain. He is at peace now. I hope that you find happiness in the knowledge that your uncle is at peace.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

May you always be at peace knowing he will be around you time to time guiding your steps along the way in life. Although this is very hard for you, he would want you to live your life like how he taught you too, and remember what he stood for. You are his legacy. It was his time, but always in your heart with love. Remember the good things you shared with him and the life lessons he gave you. In time you will heal, grief is very hard, especially if you were very close to him. Give your self some time to let go.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Im sorry to hear this,and i know the sadness your in please contact me live as im getting messages from him

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, please contact me, I have the insight and answers that will help you…