should i get married?

over 10 years ago

Im getting married in a few days but i feel that im not ready. I really love him but hes put me trough a lot my gut tells me not to but i love him my dob is 7/11/92 and his is 12/16/92

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Trust your gut, first and foremost. If you would like additional insight you are more than welcome to contact me live.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I agree with Ashleigh .. follow your instincts regarding this. I feel that you and him will eventually get married, but you are not ready.

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

hello sweetie,

i would be more then happy to shed some light on your up coming marriage.

Feel Free to contact me at anytime for a reading.

Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello Moriah, I know this is a very tough situation to be in right now, please listen to your gut feeling do what’s going to make you happy first and foremost. I just don’t want you to regret anything later, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Trust your instincts. If you feel you should not marry him then you should not marry him. Your intuition about your life is more important than a psychic’s intuition about your life. Follow your heart. You should not marry this man.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would say the same follow your gut feelings and intuition. You know best whether someone is right for you or not. Before you break this marriage off though, think about what your feeling, are they just emotions and feelings for the moment that will pass, or confusion. Is it insecurities, or fear, or doubts. Although he may have made some mistakes in the past, have you forgiven him, or are you hanging on to the pain and suffering. Remember that he broke your trust at one point. Breaking off this is even a bigger trust breaker. Once you break someone’s heart either you or him, it is a long journey at times to repair both hearts and build trust again. The other question is, do you believe he’s worth forgiving, and spending the rest of your life with? If he’s someone you truly love, you will not break off the wedding, but understand whether you’re married or not, fear, doubts, trust always has to be apart of your relationship. In a negative world some times the fear stops us from seeing the clarity of having a good life. Many sabotage their relationships out of insecurities and fears, or living in the past, unforgiveness, and not living in the present moment. So I would ask yourself what you’re really feeling and experiencing. You both issues and of course you both have to overcome them. Whether or not you are married or not maried the same issues and baggage remain. Are you strong enough to endure any hardship financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, or sickness. this is truly what all relationships are about, and stripping away the negativity, addictions, old behaviors, old beliefs away, and setting out on beautiful positive life.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Moriah,

You are really in a bind here. Lets do a reading and see what lies ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Moriah,

I feel you are in conflicting situation between where you are now and what you truly want. Do you feel you compromise certain things? Why?

Take time to reflect upon things and figure out what your truly want.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well moriah your making I discision of a life time.. this isn’t for a day few weeks or a year.. this is for life time!

I know your stressed and ill be glad to share some light with you in LC. and tell you whats ahead for you and your fiance.

I hope tp hear from you soon!

ty & GB :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so I can help you…I have the insight and answers that you need and that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/20-7/27!!!!

over 10 years ago

FOLLOW YOUR GUTS!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into things accurately in regards to marriage just contact me today