Will Baby Survive?

over 10 years ago

My friend Nicole Soares, born 5-5-72 is pregnant. I want to know if this baby is going to survive?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I dont know anyone who would answer this sort of medically related question, and no reputable psychic ever tells a client who is going to live or die. Its just not done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Just so you will know, only God knows the answer to your question. But if you need any guidance on the situation, I would like to help you further…Thanks

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

The future is not set in stone. My psychic abilities would not allow me to answer your question. I really hope that your friend’s baby is okay. I can feel the overwhelming amount of love and anxiety that your friend feels. Good luck to the new mommy. I hope everything works out well.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

Bluedragon is right … we’re not medical professionals so it’s illegal to give any kind of medical advice. All your friend can do is take care of herself during her pregnancy and make sure she’s getting the proper medical help. Love and blessings!

Penney

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I would like to help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…when it comes to guidance. Just understand that God is the only one who has the answer to your question…Your friend needs to take care of herself properly, and make sure that she is under a doctor’s care…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your friend and the baby. I read the spirit and give you the truth . On line now Blessings-sunn10020=I know I can help you .