He

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think the only one that can really tell you whether he’s worth investing a relationship is you. That is the best advice I can give you. You know him better then anyone here. You’re the one that will be happy or unhappy with your choices. The question should be do you think he is is worth it. The answer is already there in your heart. You don’t need to ask anyone else, what you already know inside.

over 10 years ago

Hello Katherine, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter, if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me and please check my profile out for more information.

Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katherine,

First thing I would do is stop going to so many psychics. Some are probably picking up psychic residue from these other readings and may be just be telling you what they get from other readers. Psychic interference isnt uncommon in someone who gets reading after reading. It’s best to pick 1 or 2 who you feel comfortable with and who treat you well. Then do a reading on this matter with someone you trust and feel good about. As to him being a good match….that is something you have to decide for yourself, a psychic can tell you he feels like he matches well to you but it is in the end your choice that counts. I am online now if you would like to look at this more.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Stop going to so many psychics sweetie, and stick to one that you trust, it is not healthy to go from one psychic to another and another. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Wait for him to come back to you. During the time that you are waiting think about whether or not he is worth it. You are the only one that can answer that question. Trust yourself. It is probably best to not go to so many psychics. Each psychic has a different way of interpreting their psychic intuition. When you go to too many psychics the readings can become confusing.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

My best advice is to listen to your gut feelings on this. It is up to you to decide if it’s worth waiting for him or not. I feel when he comes back, it’ll be the same issues over and over, since he has not done anything to solve his issues … and you’re putting your life on hold for him. Is that what you want? I suggest you move on and let him come to you, and listen, look at his words and body language. Remember, words have meaning only when actions back them up!

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katherine,

I would like to talk to you from a different point of view – non reading.

As a counsellor I would suggest that you DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE ON HOLD FOR ANY GUY – the name is not relvant.

Why? Because you do not know how many days on planet Earth is your time lot.

I would suggest is you stop waiting and go out and find something else you can be passionate about – a hobby, a cause, perhaps a new pet.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Katherine,

You are not sure yourself what you want and what is best for you. The main question is not the guy, but you and your state.

Your origin is Pleiades, 23rd dimension.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

to know the truth about the matter the best thing to do is contact me in LC. I would be glad to shed some light about this guy and your future love life.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Thank you guys.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks!