my relationnship is ended or not

over 10 years ago
joinnj's photo

joanne (joinnj)

2 posts

I love this man so deeply and feel he loves me too but he insists he want no relationship and we should be friends but we are so close and happy. I dont understand and am hurting. Will he have a change of heart dob 2\2\49 Him 3\1\57

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joanne,

Sorry believe this man. I know it is not what you want to hear, but he is being clear and straight with you. It is just you are hoping he will change.

Unlikely.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I can feel that he only likes you as a friend. He has no romantic feelings for you. I am not a clairvoyant, I do not know whether or not he will change his mind. Do not get your hopes up. Waiting around for this guy will take a toll on you. My advice would be to move on, if you don’t you heart will suffer.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joanne,

Sorry to tell you this but I dont get that he is going to make this more of a relationship…he has been up front with you and told you as much. If you want to find someone new,thats going to be a plus for you,as it seems someone is close at hand who would like to take his place.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear JOanne,

It appears that Shalen & Robin both feel the same thing as I do.

When it is three people feeling the same thing it is very unlikely that all three of us are wrong.

Hope your week is a great one.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

He is a wonderful guy, also he’s straightforward and does not lie to you! There is love, but it is the love of a friend.

Love and blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, and I can give you the insight that you are looking for…

over 10 years ago

Hello Joanne, right now I can not see him changing what he has told you already, friends it is nothing more.(For some reason I feel strongly that you already know the answer.) I would love to help you further if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide a reading on this and look into the relationship just contact me today

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

from the dob provided. I do see yes their is going to be a change of heart.. many changes are ahead of you .. come chat with me and ill be glad to look into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions. I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth. Please come in and live chat and I will give you a full accurate reading and more ,time frame . Blessings -Sunn10020-Marva.lee

over 10 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

You need real answers to move foward with your life i will give you nothing but the truth dear no sugar coating you need to know whats going on, i hope you stop by , blessings.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joanne,

I see we are divided here on the board,but if you want someone to tell you the truth and not just what you want to hear,let me know. Avilable for a reading right now,if you wish.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Joanne, this man is being truthful with you. However, this does not mean your friendship with him will end. He cares for you and about you, but not as a lover. Accept his friendship, and as painful as it can be, move forward.

You must be happy with yourself and your life, before you can be happy with someone else. If you would like a full reading, please contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
heerathepsychic's photo

Harleen (heerathepsychic)

13 posts

I can help you..chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychicclaudiavandela's photo

Claudia Stanley (psychicclaudiavandela)

6 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading,for $10 for 25mins, no false hope. i speak the,the truth and the truth only! it may not be what you want to hear but it will be the answers you need for a brighter future!,i can provide you on to a positive path any situation contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Joanne,

YOU feel and YOU think a certain way about his feelings. Take a step back and consider what he might truly think and feel. The point here is not to be selfish in one’s feelings but to openly and lovingly accept and consider other party’s state. Don’t transfer your feelings on to your partner. Instead, allow for any possibilities and differences.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago

hello, I know I can help you right away on your love life and give you time frame and when he will come to you . I give spiritual help . Accurate . Contact me -sunn10020-Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

I CAN HELP

over 10 years ago

No he will not MOVE On stop torturing yourself.