grandchildren

over 10 years ago

I would love to become a grandparent. Is this likely to happen anytime soon? Thank you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Susan,

Sorry I can safely say NO for two reasons.

One having a child takes nine months in the first place plus:

you are guaranteeing yourself a NO answer because of the way you have phrase your question – Soon. Cards do not recognize this question. At all times with other questions, please be precise with your question along with timing. By that I mean asking is such and such? going to happening within the next three months. Soon means nothing – it can mean in the next 2 mins, days or weeks. That is why a precise time frame works best.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I would have thought any time soon was a good time limit I know it takes nine months to make a child and would expect a reader to know what I meant. Best wishes

over 10 years ago

Hello Susan, I’d love to read for you on this, it’s not as simple as “yes” or “no”, there’s a number of things I’d like to share with you about this subject & a few off this topic as well. I feel a very good connection with you so send me a chat and we can get started :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you in regards to grand children just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi susan..

ill be glad to look into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon in LC.

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
blessed77 didn't upload a photo

LATONYA RENA CLARK (blessed77)

2 posts

Hi susan!!! i will be more than happy to look into this for you,hoping to here from u very soon ,be bless!!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions . Please come in and I will give you a full accurate reading . I read the spirit of the person . Please send children name and dob s. I know I can help you right away . Real spiritual reading . Blessing s-Sunn10020-Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Susan :D While I can understand the desire to be a grandparent, I think there are other issues here at hand that would make you ask this.

If you would like to set up a full reading please get in touch with me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes and i see in the future that you will be a wonderful grandmother

over 10 years ago

Hello Susan, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that will help you…Thanks! May God bless you!