Wants to hire ...

over 10 years ago

Hi…

I want to hire a psychic for my Love Relationship questions…

But prior to that, i need to know if we connect… If you can answer this question right then i’ll hire…

What type of Job is Min Young is in???

Please psychic sophia… I won’t hire you so please do not post.. reason being.. every question here.. you have post to get the reading from you.. but there are many psychics here giving brief reading with out even asking for hire… I feel that these are the kind hearted psychic that deserves to get hired…

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Hi, I am an empath and a clairsentient. That means that I can feel and see what others feel. I can not answer your question, but I am very good at love and relationship questions. If you feel like my services would be of help to you, we could do a free test chat. My ten dollar special is a heart tarot spread. If you think I would be a good fit for you, go ahead and send me a message.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
misscaroline88 didn't upload a photo

caroline (misscaroline88)

1 post

Hi Jarvis, I feel that Min is in some type of profession helping such as in the medical field. If you would like to stop by for a free test chat, I am here in LA, too…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jarvis,

I have no idea what sort of job your friend has…I am not a mind reader nor are there any on the site. To think I could pick that up is just not what we do here. If you want to look through my feedback and see if I am the reader you would like, that is the best way to select a psychic. If you want an honest and serious reading about your situation,without a lot of that sort of nonsense,please,let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you with my powers give you the reading you need