Can someone see my aura?

over 10 years ago

And, is the aura color supposed to be the same in the eyes of all psychics?

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can tell you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Katherine, aura reading is when someone can see your photo. Which i am able to do. Love and light

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katherine,

Are you aware that your aura changes colour according to your current mood. Because of that no two readers are going to see the same colours.

However if you wish an aura reading it has to be done in Live-Chat for that reader to pick it up.

Unfortunately I cannot volunteer my service for this one, although I know about aura I do not see the colours.

All the best and have a great weekend. ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Thanks Esther. But I’m still a bit unsure. I heard that we have layers? And, isn’t there an aura color for our general essence?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katherine,

That is correct.

We have one around our head – which people often refer to as a Halo,

There is one called your Crown Charka – this is what religious people would refer to as your halo. It goes from one side of your head to the other.

Also: Etheric double: a narrow dark space near the body.

Inner aura (astral body): brightly coloured of fixed width.

Outer aura (mental body): less bright, of variable width.

Did you know you can weaken your aura? by any of the following: 1. Poor diet 2. Stress 3. Lack of fresh air 4. Lack of rest 5. Lack of exercise 6. Alcohol 7. Drugs 8. Tobacco 9. Negative habits 10. Improper psychic activity

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Yes, I can give you an aura reading if you’d like. :)

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

ESther is right .. colors can depend on mood and also what ’s going on in your life. Right now I see alot of green around you—growth and new money. Also some healing as well … I keep on seeing finances with this. Either a new job, or an increase with your current job, heirloom, etc. I am also seeing money coming in the mail for you, possibly unexpected.

Penney

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Katherine,

I dont think anyone sees anything the same honestly…look around on the forum at some of the answers to the questions and you will see many variations of what is seen by different readers. Yours is looking better,and you should be feeling it too. Let go what that other reader told you about having a black aura…its NOT black and wont be unless something seriously awful happens to you.

Try to stay positive,and look at the beauty around you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Thank you guys! :) Have a good day you all.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you are looking for, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…