I want to have a baby

over 10 years ago
mssassy didn't upload a photo

Sarah (mssassy)

3 posts

My partner and I have been together for 3 years. We have discussed kids but I previously said that I wanted to be married first. I have two children from my previous marriage.

We have been through a lot this last 12 months. I do believe that we are a strong couple as we have come through quite a few challenges. Those challenges has left some residual stuff. But I still feel that we are very committed to each other.

Now I have this overwhelming urge to have a baby. It’s like I feel the presence of this child around me and I want to bring him through. But is it the right time to be trying. Will it put a strain on us and the family we have now. While I don’t think it will. I do wonder if maybe??

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You have to trust your own intuition. Feeling the child’s presence that strongly means that if your partner agrees to it, you should start trying.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago

Sarah (mssassy)

3 posts

Thank you Shalen.

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I do feel you and your partner will have a baby in the near future, but i strongly feel you need to let the dust from recent situations settle first. There is a issue where forgiveness was needed and it was given, but that issue still needs a bit more time to heal. I hope this helped a bit, have a nice day! :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide a reading on this just contact me

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the true insight for you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

All new babies put a strain even the the best of relationships.

It is called “lack of sleep”, mostly for the mother but dad will also suffer a bit too – fair enough – after all it does take two to make a baby.

Hope you are having a great weekend. ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can give you the reading that you need with my powers i can tell you everything

over 10 years ago

Sarah (mssassy)

3 posts

I just wanted to say thanks to Rhonda. Everything u have mentioned in your reply to me was extremely accurate. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me xx

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah,

I would need to read for you one on one to be sure but the sense I get here is that you are trying to cover up or forget about something and you think having a baby is the way to do that. It isnt. If there are flaws and cracks in the relationship,having a baby and the stress that comes with it will just amplify these flaws and cracks. I get a sense that it would put a huge strain on your family,your partner and even yourself,though you may not think so now. If you have to ask about this being the time,it most likely isnt. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you….online and available to help you now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon