Is he the one

over 10 years ago

Ive recenyly started a relationship with an amazing man and he is taking me on holiday it feels right would just like to know if he is gonna be in it for the long haul , thanks x

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I have not gained enough insight into your relationship from your post, but I could do a heart tarot spread for you.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hi sweetie,

I would be more then happy to look into this relationship for you with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to look into this for you and tell you his intensions of being with you .and see where things are headed from here..

I feel their is something he wants to tell you.. something that has been on his heart.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if this is the one for you as well whats ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the true insight for you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lady_of_the_moon's photo

angela adams (lady_of_the_moon)

2 posts

THATS A QUESTION YOU SHOULD TALK TO ME ON LIVE CHAT I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

There is definitely the potential of a long-term relationship with this person … the important thing is take it slow, also important to just enjoy his company! There is never “the one” ... most if not all people have many potential life mates that they’ll meet during different times of their lives. It all falls down to meeting these people! I also hear “don’t expect too much” ... which I take is, let it be casual for a while, just enjoy the ride :)