Future friends

over 10 years ago

Will he and I be friends in the future? Right now things are well non existent part my fault, part his but he is a great guy. I’m wondering if one day we will be friends again?

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Friendship cannot be guaranteed. The future is not set in stone. You should try to talk to him. It is the best thing to do now. I could do a relationship spread for you if you need more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Best thing is to let him no you care, and appreciate his friendship, but then give him time and space.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I see you and him becoming friends again after a period of separation. Prayers for his well-being will help, as well as letting it go for now and continuing with your life.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is ppl around you that show good to your face but behind your back they are jelouse..

come chat with me ill tell you when and who is the ppl you can trust. and see.and also tell you if this includes this guy.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty &GB :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the true insight for you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Many things have been said, and once they are out of your lips, it can take a while for them to fade. Reach out and take the first step in rebuilding the bridge.

I would be happy to give you a full reading on this. Feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
heerathepsychic's photo

Harleen (heerathepsychic)

13 posts

Step up to the plate. Let him know you want friendship…

over 10 years ago

He knows. We have talked a bit over last week or so. He got a lil flirty once ir twice, maybe he was drunk idk. But I think we’re ok. Our friendship seems at least ok at this point.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

friends are usually here for a time, some are here for a day, week, month, few years, long term. We have to let go of the worry and understand what time we do have with someone, we should enjoy it, know that it is a blessing, and that even if they leave, it means we’ve learned what we’ve needed to from them, and let them go. New faces, and opportunities always come along, and of course we miss them, and some times don’t want to let go of them, but we will never know how long someone stays in our lives. We just have to enjoy them, and the moment.

over 10 years ago

let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth and time frame when he will be back to you . I will give you accurate spiritual . I specialize in bring love back . Blessings -sunn10020-Marva .Lee