same time as yesterday!

over 10 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

Past days got talking to (m) yesterday same time both phones switched off! Today again they are switched off! Her dob is 18/11/1984 mines 25/11/1977. My gutt instincts making me think negative! Today getting waxed new clothes. Daughter questioning from behind where we going? Etc she said she is gona stay at home but I dont think so. Her ex is also causing problems to take daughter bk off her. What is happeing?

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see what is happening and taking place just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You have to learn to trust your gut. If you believe something is wrong there is a good chance that something might be wrong. Find out if something is wrong. You will either have your mind set at ease or be able to deal with a problem. Knowing is always better than not knowing. This is all the advice I can offer you from this post. I could do a reading on chat with you if you want more advice. Just send me a message to schedule a time.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight for you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

Hi just found out the she wasnt even living in the town she said she was. I phoned the money exchange to find out which town money was being picked up at they said it aint the town she mentioned! I confronted her but she didnt realise she triggered her location when she was talking to me in viber which got me thinking!!!! And got me investigating. When she argued with she said shes going back to be with her ex I said and never contact me again! She rang me twice I dint bother. Im just angry with myself! And bitter! I hope 1 day she realises the pain and hurt she caused!

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello Enzo, this is not your fault and i know that it is hard but it is time to move on because there are better things out there for you.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

She knew 2 weeks ago I contacted my mp and they said they is an appeal from last year pending in immigration which we didnt know about! Just 3 or 4 days ago she came crying to me that she that her ex came to threaten her to take daughter from her and she wanted to move out etc…

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

my powers i telling me that something good is coming to you chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

I got a private reading it didnt make any sense at all. I spoke to my wife and it ended in a argument and she said shes leaving and promised this time not to come back! In return I said well you dug ya own grave with lies and deceit.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Enzo, You want a real reading check my reviews!! God Bless you!

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello there are things i need to tell you please contact me live

over 10 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

But she still comes back!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need to know…Thanks! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

What more insight could there be since I been with her all ive been getting is insights etc now she says her brother is comming back on the 1st etc and it will be too late etc. On the other hand my mp is fighting for her visa.