Move on or Keep Trying

over 10 years ago
curiousgirlll didn't upload a photo

curiousgirlll

1 post

I have been with my bf for 2 years but then he left me. He was the most comfortable person I can be with. After the breakup he said maybe we can try later on. A few weeks later he tells me that he doesn’t want me anymore and that he wants to fall for someone else. He continuously tries to push me away but sometimes he comes back and flirts with me and I do not know what to do because I see him flirting with other girls too and that hes been having fantasies. Fantasies about what, idk, but I do know that it is about a person. And perhaps it isn’t me.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i can help interperate your fantasy and also read the cards for you to see his true intensions of you and him. and where things are headed.

your more then welcome to visit me in LC FOR MORE INSIGHT.

I hope to hear from you soon!

\

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a reading with answers just contact me today

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hello sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your ex with a reading. Feel free to contact me at anytime. There are certin things you need to know about yourself & him.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curiousgirl,

At all times, believe a man’s behaviour. His currently behaviour is pushing you away and flirting with other ladies. In other words he has no plans to come back to you, so you need to grieve and heal the disappointment of this relationship ending.

Not easy, I understand. Remember this is just advice – straight and to the point. It is up to you whether or not you wish to take it.

I would like to recommend a book on this topic.

“IT IS CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN” by Greg Brehandt & ????

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello Dear One,

Relationships are never easy and I feel that your heart tells you to believe one thing but the head tells you another.

I feel your frustration and can help you with the feelings you have and I can tell you the feelings that he has too.

I am sending you clarity of mind and healing of the heart.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

The part of him that cares about you is cold and numbed. He wants to something new and exciting. There is also fear of being alone. That fear is why he has not let you go completely. I can feel that he feels that. The way he is treating you will wear down on you emotionally. You owe it to yourself to let him go. When you release yourself from his hold, you will find emotional clarity. I could do a reading for you if you need more advice.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello! I believe there is a pattern that he has created and you have liked allow it so much. Sometime you may need to learn to let him go. Love and Light. If you want more please come and get a session with me. Jessica Insight

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Curious Girl,

I can See Clearly what is going on between the two of you. Come and allow me to Enlighten you with the Truth of the Matter!

<= Click My Name – Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

Definitely time to move on!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You need to move on and forget this jerk. He pushes you away when he wants to but comes back to you for something…sex,money,something…then when he gets what he wants he isnt interested. You seem like a nice person from the feel of you and dont deserve this sort of treatment. He is a bunch of trouble and heartache on a stick….let him go and move on for sure!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight and answers for you…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Move on. He is trying to keep you hanging around so you’ll be there IF he changes his mind or wants a hookup. He doesn’t intend on getting back together with you in a full committed relationship. At least not right now, and the more you let him keep you on the hook the less likely it’ll be that he’ll want a relationship with you again. Why be fully committed when you’ll hang around anyway? Move on.

That isn’t to say you’ll never get back together, but right now it’s not what he wants and you sticking around will keep your relationship in limbo, not help it move forward.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me today