is he the one for me?

over 10 years ago
nk2 didn't upload a photo

nk2

2 posts

My bf of 7.5 yrs broke up wth me will he evr come bck? He wants to be just good friends because that’s what we were before the relationship. He says he needs to figure his life out etc. although he is doing well career wise. It was a long distance relationship.. diff. countries. Should I be just friends with him? or be in NO contact.. it hurts to just be friends :( We never fought, very understanding of each other. He agrees to that. There were no mismatch issues.. but I grew very negative about life and “us” over the last year and a half due to an illness.. he supported me throughout but when I started doubting our relationship… but now when I am okay and convinced we are meant to be.. .he has started to think otherwise :(... We did have a very special connection..he agrees… I believe he was my soulmate… but because of my negativity.. it ruined everything.. :(

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear nk2

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship if it can get back on track or not???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

NK2,

First off, please stop blaming yourself an d your negative attitudes. While a prevailing negative attitude may not be desirable and it is important to be optimistic, sometimes we need to be honest about our feelings. I believe that situations arise in our lives for a purpose. Very few people, if any, can tell you straight whether he will come back or not, and even if they did, you would either not entirely believe an unwanted answer, or would be on the edge of your seat for who-knows-how long waiting to see a desired answer come true. Please contact me. What I can do for you is provide a spread showing the current pattern of your life and the best area to focus on for healing. If you are ever to reconnect, it will be important that you are healthy and confident in yourself first. My gift is in helping others to reach their own inner guidance through tarot. Please feel free to message me. Peace and Love to you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see if he is the one for you and whats ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
visionsbylilyanne didn't upload a photo

Lily Anne's Visions (visionsbylilyanne)

5 posts

I do sense that there is some unfinished business between the both of you, this is something I would definitely like to look into for you as the two of you DO have a connection, but there’s been obstacles for you both that have thrown this relationship off wack to its fullest extent. This can surely be repaired and reconfigured, I would love to provide more insight for you two. All I would need is some names and zodiacs, and I can conduct a tarot reading as well as an energy reading.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i know with my power’s i can help you with right reading for you

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I sense both of you feel a strong bond. There is also a lot of confusion. You can not blame your negative attitude for all of the problems with your relationship. I could do a heart spread or talk to you in chat for a more in depth analyse of your relationship.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Best thing you can do is keep positive about your life and relationships. Keeping your mind in a positive direction. Let go of the fears, and negative thoughts. Live in the now, and leave the past. Give him some time and space, and work on being more positive.

over 10 years ago
nk2 didn't upload a photo

nk2

2 posts

Thank you so much everyone for your prompt replies!!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes some of this of what your saying is true . their is something he is holding back from telling you..

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more insight to this

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)