mrs s

over 10 years ago

my husband has told my our new marrage off 9 months is over but he hasn’t gone and is now being nice please help

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sharron,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Sharron, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey come to me let me give you honest insight that’s what you need.its public place so i can not tell you anything here. feel free to come private. i am waiting for you. thanks

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and see whats ahead.. just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is stress on him wich causes him to say things he doesn’t mean…also their is someone that can cause this to happen.. and this isn’t you..

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more genuine insights to this topic.

I hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

my power will give you the right reading for you

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

5MINS FREE CALL ME

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

In the heat of the moment people say things they don’t mean. I sense regret. He probably regretted threatening to end your marriage. I could do a tarot reading or talk to you in chat.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I sense some selfishness on his end; he is expecting thing of you that you are not in agreement with. It is time to “put your foot down.” I am on chat tonight if you want more details. Blessings!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would give it some time the first year of marriage is the roughest. You are adjusting to each other and a new way of living as husband and wife. He may be struggling with deep down fears, and of course there are always those moments of flight. Being scared of intimacy, as well as opening up is hard, if in the past there was only rejection and hurt. I would suggest learning to forgive these moments, and understand it’s not about you, but more about his own insecurities.

over 10 years ago

I have now found out he has been lieing to me and has found out he has a daughter he says he wants to be with them as a family and I think he has cheeted on me so I threw him out I am so lost and emotionaly hurt I loved him with all my heart

over 10 years ago

we had been together for 7 years and something happened in march and he just changed to a different person he says he wants to see me to tell me the truth but I wouldn’t no what to believe he even brought a house behind my back and was planning to leave

over 10 years ago

805 posts

I’m sorry to hear this has all happen to you. Deception is never easy, and of course breaks your trust. I know you are very hurt, and upset. I feel if he’s made it clear, perhaps it is best to grieve over your losses, and move on starting a new life, and future.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hi Sharon. I believe there is much more to this situation. Anyone who can basically lead a double life, with no concern for the feelings of others is beyond selfish. I know this is not easy for you now, but you will make it through.

If you would like further guidance, please get in touch. Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the answers and insight that you need and that will help you…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I agree with hattie. It seems you are in an emotional turmoil right now. The more information you get, the more stressful the situation gets for you. I’d recommend stepping back and focusing on healing yourself, however long that takes. Hopefully while you’re sorting yourself out, he will be figuring out himself too. Then when you’re healed, if you still want to give this relationship a go, you’ll be is a calm collected state in which to try that.

I offer energy healing if you feel you need help healing emotionally. Contact me and we’ll set up a distance session.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

wow Ashleigh hattie and charlotte that is so awesome his friend says he wants to see me he has something he needs to tell me he has not heard from him he has not told him he has left etc so I think I will see what he haS TO TELL ME BEFORE I DECIDE IF I WANT HIS STORY

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sharron,

Someting he did in March is behind all of this,lets chat and see what it is together. Online now and available if you would like some real answers on this matter.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

I would love to help you with this subject I’m already feeling a deep connection with you and this man that goes way beyond your understanding the two of you are ment to be and if you want a in depth reading on this situation I could help

over 10 years ago

thanks to all I have done some self healing on myself with crystals and meditation. feel I am much stronger and have put my house up for sale and am moving on .but now he is being nice and is concerned that I have said I might pack up and move away odd. he said were u go what u do I said I don’t no might move here or there he say u not want to move there HMMMM

over 10 years ago

805 posts

That is the natural order of things, when we move on, the truth must be faced from both sides. It’s better not to wait around and revolve your life around his. It will only leave your heart more broken. Perhaps 6 months to a year apart you will both see more clearly. Healing your own heart gives you more clarity to what you really want out of your life and a relationship. If it is meant to be it pushes both of you to make positive changes in your life. There is always the moment of hanging on, but when you detach yourself and let go, you leave the place where your heart can heal, and the higher source or universe will answer much more positively. You have to be clear and concise about what you really want. You can stay in a negative relationship, or start on a path where happiness and joy will come because you make the choice to take the steps to move forward.

over 10 years ago

thanks hattie I have house on market do you see it selling quick? also a man has told me he wants to see me he is a lovely man what do you see?

over 10 years ago

well one day on the market and house is sold by the look of it