Finding the right advisor

over 10 years ago
cittrine's photo

cittrine

3 posts

I am just looking for someone to do a reading not by Skype but by chat. I do not have any questions I just want to be read.

over 10 years ago

I love chat readings! I have no problem giving you a general reading. I will ask you your first name and which areas you would like to focus on so that the energy is a bit more strong then just a general reading…. let me know if I can be of assistance…

Love and Energy

Rachel

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am able to do chat readings cittrine.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into things just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello Cittrine, I would be more than happy to give you a general reading if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello , honey i know what exactly you looking for. i am waiting to read for you.want honest, compassionate and to the point readings.come join me right now. thanks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cittrine,

Whilst all many of the readers here I can give you a give, no problem, I find most people wanting readings actually do have a particular concern and that general may???? miss out on that concern.

That why a lot of readers prefer a straight question.

Perhaps you may like a spread that goes something along these lines?

What is Coming Up which covers areas like: Any new beginnings? Surprises: Others – people around you: Work/Career issues? Any nice pleasures, to be have during this period? A few words about possile Health problems? if any?; Gifts

What You Need to Understand

Relationships Family, Friends and yes of course romantic.

Where You Will Find Luck or not?

What is Ending

What You will be Thankful For

Emotions Covering all types of relationships.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi cittren. how are you? welcome to bitwine!

im lee I have been a well known advisor/ psychic on this site for a while and I have great reviews on readings I do for my clients.

if you like your more then welcome find out more about me by clicking on my link. from their you can read reviews .. my experience and also pricing.. right now im having a 10$ that is based on the cards and tells you whats ahead of you. I do only live chat or call. I don’t do Skype.

I feel their is something im going to tell you that will be very informative to you in the near future.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Go with a psychic where you Feel balance with

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI!

I would be glad to do a reading and see whats going on and answer your questions. Please read through my feedback and see if I sound like someone you would like to try.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i will love to help you and give to the right reading you need chat with me

over 10 years ago
godspower's photo

Godspower (godspower)

3 posts

I am here to help you. Chat with me.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am new to this site. Chat would be my favorite way to do readings.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I also do chat only. When looking for a reader I agree with Jenny Lee … seek someone whom you are drawn to. I am very open to general readings! I can do a general reading, then have you ask questions afterwards :)