Help

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I was told a guy is secretly attracted to me that happens to be my soulmate and he is around my place of work. He was suppose to come in July to finally come forward but nothing has happened? Can someone please help?

over 10 years ago

I would love to do a soulmate reading for you and see what is going on… please let me know if I can help!

Love and Energy

Rachel

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can give you a reading that will really help you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
godspower's photo

Godspower (godspower)

3 posts

My guides are showing me if you have doubts that he will come, then you will see delay..

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I Dont think that is true??? but if you want to know when i see a male in your life contact me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

Maybe it is still going to happen. We are not yet a third during the month of July.

Also please go to News & Articles and search out my articles on Soulmates. It appears to me you are confusing romantic relationships with soulmates.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Toree,

I often find in these situations, that the connection with our soul mate or twin flame happens not on a specific set date, but rather when we ourselves are ready for it. The universe brings us what we need (law of attraction) and it may be that you simply need a change of focus to bring him into your life. If you would like a reading with some positive advice on how to focus your life and open up to love, please contact me. Wishing you peace and love!

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

call me it won’t hurt my first call is free and im more then sure youll be happy with the reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello, Toree , I know I can help you on your love Life. I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and give you full accurate insight and details . Real spiritual help . I don,t sugar coat . I only give the truth . Contact me _sunn10020

over 10 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts

I can answer all your question in this matter of life hire now

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

let me see what your future holds ?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

I love what Jess Fleming said about you be ready for a soulmate relationship rather than setting an precise time.

On that note in Paul Fenton-Smith’s book called ‘FINDING YOUR SOULMATE’ he gives specific ways for you to ready yourself for a soulmate union.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Toree, I would be happy to provide a relationship reading to show you how to bring this man into your life. Contact me live!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this just contact me

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Toree! Not all soulmates are romantic relationships and visa versa. I do however feel that you have a secret admirer, and July is not yet over. I do not think this admirer and your soulmate are the same person.

If you would like a full reading, please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychicclaudiavandela's photo

Claudia Stanley (psychicclaudiavandela)

6 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading,for $10 for 25mins, no false hope. i speak the,the truth and the truth only! it may not be what you want to hear but it will be the answers you need for a brighter future!,i can provide you on to a positive path any situation contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Are you waiting for things to happen or are you actively creating your life, your reality? Just because you were told that the guy will come forward in July, it does not mean you have just to sit and wait. First of all, you should be worthy of yourself and then of him. If you develop and grow, the right guy for you will come forward and match your balanced state.

Sincerely,

Heresmé