confused in love

over 10 years ago

I was recently with my partner for 6 months, just recently he his parents fixed his engagement with another girl. is there a chance with him or it’s over. Or is it pointless as it’s just attraction but not meant for us being soul mates/ life partners being marriage is not in our life.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Dina, It seems in your situation you have to be strong to speak up for yourself thats the only thing that can help you. Want more please contact me for a session! Love and Light towards your wishes!

over 10 years ago

Hello Dina, you have to be strong and have faith that you can/will come out on top of any situation, it’s time for a positive change is what i’m hearing for you. I can help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

dear i can see that you need honest insight.i will help you and will be with you till you get everything crystal clear. so feel free to join me private. thanks

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi dina.

im sorry to hear about your breakup with this guy.. but I do feel he does love you very much and not other girl can tear that apart… but their is many obsticals ahead of you and him.. but for the better..their is something he wants to tell you. but their is something holding him back.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more insight to this situation.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you with what you need chat with me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dina,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best

ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is love in your relationship with him. His heart is being torn between two feeling. I am confidant that love will find you. I am not sure if it with this man or another. I could do a heart spread or chat with you.

Best Wishes,

Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychic_jadore's photo

Psychic Agrona Jadore the A... (psychic_jadore)

4 posts

i would be happy to help you answer all your question please contact me for a full detailed reading

thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, so please come and chat with me, so I can give you the insight that you are looking for…

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you, to make sure you’re both on the same page and then if you are to see what you guys need to do for this situation to work out. Contact me live.