Will he ever step up?

over 10 years ago

Have known a younger guy for years who always stares at me, used to talk to me entranced for hours and now seems tense when he sees me. He saw me a few weeks back at a ceremony and stared at me throughout; I stared back and went to speak to him afterwards; he shook my hand in congrats and I said take care. No more opps to see this guy; was wondering what he ever wanted from me. Helpful for the next.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a reading in regards to this person just contact me today

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feel a very strong connection with you chat with me now

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can offer you some advice if your still confuse about things.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

just contact me whenever you feel like talking I’ll be available for the night.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Total Truth,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
loveexpertsylvia's photo

White Light Psychic Advisor (loveexpertsylvia)

1 post

Contact me I’ll do a reading about him and others around you

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/7-7/14!!!!

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

His feelings for you are fading. I can strongly sense this. I am an empath an a clairsentient. I know and feel what others feel. If you need more insight into his feelings or your future together contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well from what im reading I do sense this guy does think very stongly about you but their is something on his heart that he wants to be sure of ..

I would like to explain more to you in LC.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

It is looking good

over 10 years ago
psychiccanon's photo

MASTER LOVE PSYCHIC CANON (psychiccanon)

10 posts

hi I love to tell you what he is thinking call me

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I feel that it “hit him” that he’s attracted to you, but he also feels that he’s too young for you, feels that it is inappropriate. He is also attracted to your mind, and when it “hit him” he freaked out and withdrew. Once you approached him seriously he backed off. I see this as more of a distance admiration than anything.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, and I can give you the insight that you need…