Will he understand?

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

Will he understand if I need some time away. I know he mentioned it before how he hates when I walk away but if he has no feelings and just wants friendship only I need to get over my feelings and move on. It’s sorta hard to do with him still making contact. I do love him as a person but can’t keep hurting this way.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a detailed reading just contact me

over 10 years ago

I am so sorry that you are going through this right now. I would love to help you get clarity in this emotional time. Please let me know if I can be of assistance…

Love and Energy

Rachel

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you chat with me

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am an empath and a clairsentient. I am very good at sorting out complicated emotional problems. You can chat with me. I am sensing that the best thing for you is to take time away.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

It is not that he does not have any feelings. It appears he wants you when it suits him. That is my take from what you say.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are moments when emotions and feelings get in the way of wanting to bail out, before we learn the lesson of patience and understanding.

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Babycakes,

I find that I agree with EstherLibra. He may care about you, but obviously isn’t ready to give his heart away. I know how difficult it can be to walk away when you still feel a little strung along by someone you care about. If you would like further insight, please contact me. We could do a relationship tarot spread to show the situation from both your viewpoints, or better still, a star-spread to help you direct your focus positively as you turn away and heal. Best of luck and love to you!

Jess

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

It sounds like you know exactly what you need for your happiness. Good job! Of course it’s still going to be hard emotionally. I offer distance reiki treatments, energy healing, to support people going through situations like this. If you feel you would benefit from one please contact me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Babycakes,

If you would like to do a reading on this I am online and available to help you. Only come if you want the truth though.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

@ Mr. Bluedragon, when I get readings I always ask for the truth. Truth will literally set you free. It’s being told to hold on because in the end everything is going to be beautiful and work out that has kept me holding onto him as long as I have. Truth is he has a bit too much control over my emotions at this point because obviously I’ve given him that power. I’ve read up on loving myself, relationship books over the past few months especially lately and I realize that it’s the loving myself that is missing. So he can hold on as a friend if he chooses too but it’s time to move on, it really really is. I think I’ve known that for a while now. Fluff and sugar is nice, who doesn’t like cotton candy, but in a reading the truth is always better.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

This man can only control your emotions if you permit that, meaning, just by being in this game with him.

As you said, you need to time out to sort this out away from him. Keeping in contact will cloud your judgement.

You are also correct, when you do not love yourself enough, it usually means you will put up with behaviour from others that is not good for your self-esteem and that does not just apply to romantic relationship, but also so-call friends and family.

I tend to call a spade a spade in case you had not gather from my posting.

Have you read “Smart Love” from Dr. Phil? Another great relationship book.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hello sweetie, Iam seeing some changes happening soon for you. Feel free to contact me at anytime for a reading :)

Blessings

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

He isn’t going to understand, but you need to take care of yourself and your heart right now. Also your sanity! The “No-Contact” rule is your best option now, to allow time for healing to begin. It’s hard, but you’ll thank yourself in the end!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

At times it is best to let go, and usually we do know when something feels right or wrong. Giving yourself time away from him will give you the truth. It will either tell both your hearts you belong together, or you will learn both let go and go your seperate ways. Loving yourself makes you more independent and stronger. On the other side of the spectrum we are like mirrors learning lessons from one another. There are times when we think we need to walk away, but at that moment face the obstacles, and not make our choices on emotions and feelings. Communication is a big key…sit down and express your feelings to each other, and what you would both like from the relationship instead of running away from it. You will either get answers, or avoid each other. The best relationships are the ones we choose to stay and learn our lessons, as well as communicate our feelings and needs to another person. Men some times also need time to sort through there own emotions and feelings and even though at times it may feel they are not close to us intimately, they may change that in a few months or days, or even weeks. Often people break up and leave without confronting why they feel the way they do, base their choices on feelings and emotions, and not make choices out of clarity, but confusion. Everything is not always what meets the eye. Some times illusions present themselves for you to learn your own weaknesses, or insecurities, and why you are experiencing them. Is it all about what he is saying or doing? Our minds can create various stories about another person, and may not always be the truth until we sit down and communicae.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight for you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)