drug addiction

over 10 years ago
joinnj's photo

joanne (joinnj)

2 posts

My 2 youngest sons have drug problems. Do you see them overcoming this illness. Or will I lose them

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey you need to join me in private.i will help you to get insight of the situation thanks

over 10 years ago
faith_berry didn't upload a photo

Faith berry (faith_berry)

1 post

I see that this bad habit that they have both picked up was not because of you you just need help to over come this and your boys need help getting thru this please contact me if you would like to chat im here for you when ever you need a friends help

sincerely faith berry

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a reading and see if they will over come this addiction i provide honest insight just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry about your sons but. you wont lose your sons hun. but their is someone who is against your sons that brings him into these drugs.

feel free to visit me in LC for more insight to this situation.

I hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

I specialize in past life karmic lives and current challenges so I would love to help you. I would be able to tell you if so and why this is happening. IN light..

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feela very strong connection with you and i know with the powers that i have i can help you

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i feela very strong connection with you and i know with the powers that i have i can help you

over 10 years ago
psychiclove1's photo

LOVE LIFE ADVISOR (psychiclove1)

3 posts

Hi Sweetie. I can look more in to this for you just give me a call anytime im always online if not just leave me a mail im 100% honest with my clients and would love to help you. I can give you answers you need to know.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

ITS ABOUT BRING BACK BALANCE TO THEM 5 MIN FREE CONTACT ME

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

They can recover; however it’s up to them to do the work to recover, and also support from loved ones. I recommend 12-step and professional assistance. If you want more details I am on chat tonight.

over 10 years ago
seeingspirit's photo

Psychic4u (seeingspirit)

6 posts

Yes only by tough love, spirit says. :) I have spend many years dealing with drug add. in family, i feel your pain if you need to chat i am here.. Blessed be.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Addictions are very complicated, there is alot of physiological, and psychological areas to deal with in their recovery. Although it may be hard to watch and observe the best thing you can do is take care of yourself and be the example in doing that. For them to heal they would have to admit to themselves they have a problem, as well as be ready to let go of the attachments they have made with drugs. Also they would have to find the root issue of why they are in emotional pain and suffering and clear it out.

over 10 years ago
islamicspiritualist didn't upload a photo

Islamic Spiritualist (islamicspiritualist)

6 posts

Hi, I can help you both getting rid of drug abusive.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Joanne,

I know how painful and frightening this can be. My brother is currently in rehab and it has been long, uphill struggle. Drug addiction is tangled in with many different emotions and energies. It would be meaningful for me to work with you on this issue, through my personal experience and tarot readings. Regardless of whether you choose to have a reading with me, I can tell you that what helps most is lots and lots of genuine, accepting love, and sometimes very tough love. Because this is a topic close to my heart, I would be glad to give you a separate reading for each son, for the price of one. Please feel free to message me. Here is wishing the best of love and healing to both you and your children.

Jess

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away and give you spiritual insight and help on your sons freeing themselves from this drug problem . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give accurate powerful help right away . Contact me . I specialize in these areas of issues on drugs problems . Accurate . Contact me -sunn10020, or leave a message in my in box . I know I can help you . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel great torment in the hearts of your sons. Deep down they want to change. The pain of being clean is to great for them right now. They have put up a wall. They will do whatever they can to justify this behavior to themselves. They need you. They may push you away, but they need you. Professional help would also be very helpful to your sons. We could chat if you feel that would help.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joanne,

I would need to talk with you about this to be sure of things,but I can help you in this matter. Please check out my feedback and then let me know when you would like a reading done on the situation.

Blessings to you all!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and provide a reading just contact me today