Another man

over 10 years ago

I am interested in a certain guy and wondering if he will contact me soon to get together?

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello dear. there is too much to tell you.i need your date of birth and his too.and honey its public place .you need to join me private for insight. thanks

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if their will be contact as well if a future just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi linda it would be me my pleasure to begin a remote viewing to see what his true feelings are and also read the card for you to tell you whats ahead of you in the future. I do feel many changes are coming you way with this man.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you with a tarot reading (no birthdates necessary). Contact me live and we can get started.

over 10 years ago
visionsbylilyanne didn't upload a photo

Lily Anne's Visions (visionsbylilyanne)

5 posts

I can certainly look into this for you my dear, please feel free to contact me for a detailed tarot and energy reading.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Linda,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Before we start, I will be checking that I am in tune with you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear…

I would love to help you get clarity on this guy, what his intentions are and what the future holds. Please let me know if I can be of assistance..

Love and Energy

Rachel

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can give you all the answers the you will need to help you in your life

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Linda, I feel like you need to think things though before you take a step up into another relationship. If you want more insight please contact with me.

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see what will take place with this person just contact me today

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Hi Linda,

I would be happy to do a tarot reading with you on the subject, to gain insight into your feelings and where the energy of the situation may be leading. However, I will tell you that I am surprised in my experiences how often energies parallel. Is there something holding you back from contacting him first? It may be the same thought or energy that is also holding him back from contacting you. If you reach out more confidently, he may do the same. Good luck and love to you!

Jess

over 10 years ago

I can help you on your love life and give you full accurate insight and details ,when he will contact you . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth how he feels toward and if he will move forward with you . I specialize in love and future romance . Accurate -Blessings – sunn10020-Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Linda,

Lets do a reading and see what lies ahead for you and this gentleman. Online NOW to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

Contact me a get 3 free min. psychic reading just mention that “I offered 3 free min.”

over 10 years ago
heerathepsychic's photo

Harleen (heerathepsychic)

13 posts

GET A READING FOR A QUESTION LIKE THIS

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

CALL ME FOR ONLY 75 CENTS A MIN