Whats going on with my Son?

over 10 years ago

Help Please! Our family is in total mayhem as my 16 year old son is causing all kinds of problems and continually lying and has chosen not to live with us any more and it is causing a lot of sadness and hurt to his brothers and mum and dad. Any insights would be welcomed as I am at a complete loss as to what he is wanting from us and what to do. My heart is breaking. Also is my Dad ok and does he visit? miss him so much. Thank you for your assistance.

over 10 years ago

I feel that your son is having a battle of his own that I would rather tell you in private. Contact me for more information.

over 10 years ago

Your son is facing a lot of things right now that are taking a toll on him in every way, this is completely the cause of him acting out and doing this all. He’s in a very dangerous spot right now and you have to be there for him. Let me explain to you everything in better detail in chat. Blessings

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see what is taking place with your son just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Sophie,

I have a teenager myself so I can definitely understand the stress here. If you’d like to look into this further and determine what all is going on, I’d be more than happy to help.

Hang in there!

~Bryan

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi sophie,

im sorry to hear about your son and the loss of you dad.

your heart is broken and your down I can definetly feel that from you . but their is a reason for you son to act like this and a solution to the problem. if you like you more then welcome to visit me in LC for more insight and im also a medium so I can help reach out to your dad as well.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Sophie, I would be happy to do some tarot readings to look into these issues for you. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sophie,

I would be glad to look into this in a reading and see what is shown. Part of the problem is the people he is running with,and drugs. If you would like to know more on this please get in touch with me here on Bitwine.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/3-7/7!!!!

4TH OF JULY SPECIAL!!! PRICE PER MINUTE REDUCED TO 2.99 TODAY ONLY!!!

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you the powers that i have will give you the solution that you would need

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

sophie, I feel like there is things going on between not only your family its also outside your family. Something that you can not see. If you want more insight please let me know. Love and Light

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I SEE PAST SEEDED PAIN PROBLEMS NEEDS MORE BALANCE 5 MIN FREE

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am so sorry this is happening to your family. I understand the confusion and pain you are feeling now. Your son is in a lot of emotional pain. I would love to help you understand your sons feelings and help you help your son.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I believe if you allow him to make mistakes he will learn on his own. If he is staying some where safe, allow him to go. It will give him time and the rest of the family to re-evaluate the situation. It will also give time for everyone to calm down and heal. There is time for reflection here for everyone, and lessons for everyone to learn about how actions and behaviors affect one another.

over 10 years ago
islamicspiritualist didn't upload a photo

Islamic Spiritualist (islamicspiritualist)

6 posts

Hi,I will give you one word which you recite and blow on your son,he will behave normally and would better. If you want to know further write his name to me.Thanks

over 10 years ago

hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details . I read around the spirit of the person and situation . I will give you accurate insight and details , time frame . Also I will give you spiritual to bring this situation with your family back to normal and happiness . I see a lot happening and I know I can help you and bring peace again to you and family . Please contact me .Many Blessings sunn10020

over 10 years ago

Hello Sophie, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
lady_of_the_moon's photo

angela adams (lady_of_the_moon)

2 posts

I can tell you whats going on with your son contact ME FOR A READING AND ILL HELP YOU OUT