Letting go

over 10 years ago

I can see for the first time that being his friend may be the only option I will ever have. I’m trying really hard to accept it. Although right now I may run if he decides to be with someone else, I think overall I’m ready to work through those feelings and finally let go of wanting him the way that I do. I’m hoping that he still has some love for me but who knows.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Shani, if you have questions that you feel you need answers to I can help with a tarot reading. Whether they are about your ex or about what you need to do to move on. I also offer reiki, distance healing, to help you release emotions and negative energy. Contact me live if you feel I’m the right psychic to help you.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a detailed reading just contact me

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

Hello Shani,

I Can Look Into This For You! I Would Like To Help You In This Matter! Contact Me For A Reading

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Fantastic. Good for you! Contact me if you would like assistance such as perspective, action steps you could take, and so on from your celestial team.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need,i give no false hope.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he doesn’t want you out of his life and you don’t him out of yours. and I feel things will work out better for you .

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC for more insight to the situation.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can give you all the answers the your looking for chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/7-7/14!!!!