am i gifted

over 10 years ago

I dont know all that much of this stuff. Since my accident last year though everything seems to be all going downhill for me. But i have had intense feelings about things but i cant make it all out. I really confused and feel as if i was cursed. Please help me. Am i really bad luck?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

no your not all this is things that are happeingin for you is coming down to a stroong reason.. come chat with me today ill explain more to you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into things for u and see if you are gifted just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to work with you and help you make sense of these feelings. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

let me help you and see what you really need in your life chat with me now

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Barbie, I could be able to help you understand these changes in your life. I do get something is telling that you do have a ability. Its just you have to learn how to use it proper. Love and Light to you.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Barbie, I can sense that you are not cursed. After the accident you have began developing greater psychic intuition. I would love to live chat with you, to help you sort out your feelings and develop your psychic intuition.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Barbie,

NO you are not!! cursed.

In fact everyone does have psychic gifts, it is just some people are more in tune with things and permit them to come through.

Some people due to their upbrings as children – blocks out there feelings.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You are not cursed, perhaps just more aware since your accident. I agree with above it you work on your skills things will become more clearer.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I FEEL THAT YOU TAKE IN ALOT AND DONT YOUR YOUR BALANCE BACK 5 MIN FREE

over 10 years ago

Thank you, all of you for the comments. I would love to learn how to use these gufts tgat god have granted me with. But how and where do i start. With no money a single parent, and a family that just does not care. What am i to do. But thank you anyways, if i do have what you all say i may have then maybe the good lord will provide a kahu (teacher) in hawaiian language, for me.

Mahalo.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Barbie,

Do you have a Spiritualist Church near you? I am talking about one that accepts psychics, clairvoyants etc without the negative judgement of the fundatmentalists religious teachings.

All the bset ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are alot of fourms, open source information, and websites that can help you.