Deceased Pet- moving, need advice

over 10 years ago

Hello everyone,I’ve joined this forum due to the fact that I’ve become incredibly worried about Max, my boston terrier who passed after the Fourth of July last year. I was worried immensely because the one year anniversary of his death is almost here, but I found out I’m moving as well. Since the day he died, I’ve had a little “shrine” of sorts in his honor that has all his belongings (toys, dog bed, pictures, ashes, leashes, collar, dog tags, etc etc etc) in my spare bedroom and I would spend time in there to remember him and connect with him. My concern is that we’re moving across town and I’m unsure if Max will find his way to the new home? I imagine it takes a lot of energy for his soul to transport across town if he was attempting to stay with the family. I also don’t want to upset him if I pack up the shrine to move? How can I go about it? If anyone can let me know if it’s safe to pack up the shrine and move it to the new house, as well as let me know if Max will carry on to our next house, I would really appreciate it.

I see myself a an animal healer on non-psychic levels, and Max was a son to me. I’d just like to know he’s okay and that he’ll still be with me in our new house and whether it will upset him if I move the shrine. Thank you,everyone for any help you can offer!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this for you in regards to your pet just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Laci,

You dont have to worry ,Max can go with you. It takes little to no effort to move in the astral plane and he will be happy just to be where you are. He wont be upset either,as he knows you dont have a choice in the matter of moving and all he wants is to be in your heart. If you would like some more on this please let me know,I am online and available now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/3-7/7!!!!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I can speak with Max through a tarot reading and see how he feels about moving and everything else you’re worried about. Contact me live and we can talk.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need…Thanks

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Laci, I can give you very detailed and accurate insight as to what the best outcome would be. I am available right now, and I feel very strongly towards your issue, and I can assure you, that you will find the answers you need if you come visit me in chat. I am available right now, I do not sugar coat things, I tell you exactly what my guides tell me ♥ Sending love and light your way ~ Kelly

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)