what dose......????

over 10 years ago

What dose 18/11/1989 think about this? my dob is 31/07/1991 i want you to no that no matter what you do or say to i will all ways love you i dont like they way u are i dont like how you act i hate that your so lazy when ur deprest i hate the way you talk to mas some times. i hate that you cant talk on the phone i hate that u cant even get your own place. i hate they way you treat me the lists goes on lol. but throught all of that i love the way u are when your not the guy u paint out to be. i no u say that you hated our realationship i hated it at times to but babe no one see what i see they see this guy who smokes up drinks all the time a guy who is angry all the time a guy who everyone noes that hell never change. the kim i no is that guy when he fuks up when he lets things get into his head people when he hurts the ones he loves the most ect. but the kim that i love is this awsum happy fun love cearing guy who has some much goals for him self who wants to be some one. have a family the house the boat every thing all i see if this man who is so lost who nos who he wants to be but cant be it because every one wants the old kimmy back the one whos not a family man who dose what he wants when he wants and how he wants to. u might think this is bullshit but in my eyes your a fuking kunt who i should hate for the rest of my life but your not i see behind that and your so much more i see past the bad. ill never stop loveing you but ill let you go and find someone elce like wise to me i dont want to but ino you do its never to late to turn back time but only time will tell ill all ways b hear for you ill never see the rong in u babe only the love i have for you in my heart. he never rote back do he hate me will we ever get back together?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like a reading on this matter,I would be glad to do one with you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Heidi, I’m sorry that the technical issue last night prevented our reading from continuing. I’m on again tonight and I would be happy to try reading for you again.

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

hello Heidi,

I Do Fell That We Need To Do A Love And Relationship Reading For You To See Where This Is Going? Contact Me Now!!!!

I’am OnLine!! God Bless

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he doesnt hate you this open his eyes alot. but he is speachless their is somthing else he got from this letter that he read in between the lines.. to know what he is feelings right now. i would be glad to begin a remote veiwing session with you..

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and provide a full detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Heidi,

Perhaps you may like to consider having a proper reading spread done on this person.

Please note this can only be done in Live-Chat and it is also my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Gee what would you expect the guy to say after receiving such a letter? This is the kind of letter you write out for you and then burn or tear up….but what is done is done…I wish you all the best.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that you are looking for…Thanks!