About my school

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have one more question that I want to ask, will I be able to get back into my college at Mount St. Mary’s for the fall semester? I got kicked out because of my grades, but I went to another school to try to do better. Does anyone see me getting back to my favorite school? 08/03/92

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

well dear if you wanna find out some answers come chat with me i can do a no limited reading for $50bucks and answer everything

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Chat with me live and I will do a tarot reading to look into this for you.

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Toree, its been a while and I would love to chat! I see that things have been going pretty rough lately but its going to be getting better!! One key factor – DONT GIVE UP! I am feeling very strongly towards your situation, and I am positive I can help! Hope to see you soon Toree, Love and Light ~ Kelly.

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Hey tranquilove. Yea life is still a lil rough but I got the most hurtful part out of the way..my ex. so I feel like life isn’t so bad. I won’t give up.

As far as school, I hope I can get back in. I won’t be back on my computer til tomorrow so if you are available then we can chat.

over 10 years ago
seeingspirit's photo

Psychic4u (seeingspirit)

6 posts

No you will go eles where. You will be happy also:) blessed be.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into things for you in regarding school just contact me for a reading