Something seriously wrong

over 10 years ago

Bad things keep happened to me and I just,want to know why? Is,their negative energy around me?...what is going on? 5/3/91

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

well dear its because someone cast a spell on you from your past they want you unhappy they cast a dark clound on you

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyviolet didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyviolet

13 posts

I Do Feel That A Spiritual Coaching Reading Is Good For You To Guide You In The Right Direction. Im Online Now Please Contact Me.

God Bless

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

Hello Geri-marche, I can see what is going on. i work in that feild! i want to help you i fell that there is something that is going on. please contact iam online now!!!

over 10 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

hi – first of all there is no spell or negative energy that cant be removed – i promise you that….i can read energy and usually tell why a dark energy might be around someone, how it got there and then we can proceed to remove it…but first i have to find it’s origins – then together we can remove it – theres nothing that can’t be removed – i’m online—come chat – it doesnt have to take long barbara

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello geri-marche,

First off, I think you should read about the Law of Attraction. Energy isn’t stagnant, when negative energy creeps up you need to replace it with positive energy otherwise you will start cycling negative energy through your life unintentionally which is what I think is happening here.

If you still feel you need assistance after trying to turn it around yourself. I offer distance reiki sessions in which I will help you release negative energy and fill you with positive energy.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ,

I would be glad to do a cleansing for you at reasonable prices. Look over my feedback and when you are ready to see some results please let me know.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hmm you never contact me yet.

come LC with me i can help. just with words of advie and insight,

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & GB :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately and see what is going on and why this is taking place and if any thing negative

over 10 years ago
visionsbylilyanne didn't upload a photo

Lily Anne's Visions (visionsbylilyanne)

5 posts

There is some definite imbalances going on in your aura right now when there shouldn’t be. Also I do feel there is a sense of loneliness about you and something was suppose to happen for you in your life but it was delayed thus resulting in it being derailed. I would be more than happy to assist you in this situation by providing you the insight and proper tools and instructions on how to rebalance your life. Contact me :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
islamicspiritualist didn't upload a photo

Islamic Spiritualist (islamicspiritualist)

6 posts

Hi,I can help you come our of any kind of magical influence and protect you further from such attacks.Will give you divine word to stop it yourself too. thanks

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Hello, I would also like to steer you away from the suggestion that someone has cast a spell on you or that dark energy is following you. These things only seem to be true if you fear them. I often find that negative events in life happen because of some old habits we may not realize we have, or as a catalyst to force change in a positive direction. Your post brought to mind the Tower tarot card, which may indicate a time of apparent negativity and destruction, but which always leads to the opportunity to rebuild fresh and positive. If you would like further insight, please contact me. Peace and happiness to you.

Jess