Fork in the road

over 10 years ago
mexico22 didn't upload a photo

Amanda (mexico22)

3 posts

I”ve come to this fork in the road. I dont know which way to turn. Nothing is or has worked out.I can’t pass my entrance exam, i cant find a better job. Im miserable. I feel like giving up completely on love ,happiness and my dreams. I really need some guidance or insight. Can someone plz help me??

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’m online now and would be happy to help you. We can look at this fork in the road as a choice with options. Or we can go into detail and look at every topic you covered one at a time.

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Dear, i could already feel you’ve been going threw a bad cycle the past 3 years,things have been doing good and all of a sudden falling a part. you dont have a hard time finding love but you have a hard time keeping it. you need to find grounding your energy is very scattered. contact me for a Full detailed reading i am having a $10 special today.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Amanda I can advise you on all of these topics I will tell you what i see in the future for you such as when you’ll fine love and a good job just contact me whenever your ready to chat till then I hope this will be a good day for you.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi amanda im sorry to hear your losing hope in yourself. BUT i have some news that will help lift your spirits. i feel all this wrong doing is leading to somthing good.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

The first thing you need to do is stop!!!! talking very so negative. When you do this you are actually living the Law of Attraction in the negative. Thinking Negative only serves to bring more negativity into your life and you certainly do not wish to do that. So what to do?

This is a free gift from me to you. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/21 TO 6/28!!!!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide you with some guidance to your situation and insight just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

i can see you – and every person eventually comes to the place that you are in – it feels like crap but believe it or not – it is actually the place where miracles can happen – and i promise you one thing you are not going to stay in this energy. 2 years from now you are going to look back at where you were now and be glad it all happened – i know this sounds crazy but because of your being in this space now that feels so negative – it is going to cause you to take chances and go in a direction that you never would have thought of going before- the fork in the road always looks scary or depressing until we make the decision and start walking down the road that destiny has for us- right now you are not sure which road that is…..and that’s Ok because shortly something will happen that will make it clear to you that this dark period is ending and a new road and life are awaiting you – lets take a look at your future – chat me – i’m online

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

Hello Amanda,

I Understand Your situation but i fell that we need to talk more in private to fix the problem that you are having!

please contact me iam online now!

over 10 years ago
visionsbylilyanne didn't upload a photo

Lily Anne's Visions (visionsbylilyanne)

5 posts

From what I am feeling you were not suppose to be in this perdicament in your life at this time. There is some blockages I can sense, please contact me for further insight.

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away and look into spirit and see when things are going to move forward for you . it,s is some negatives blocks around you and I will help you to bring what you need positive in your life.Powerful spiritual help. Contact me right away . Blessings -ahead -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you chat with me

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

hi i can look into things for you and provide you with some guidance i provide honest accurate readings just contact me today

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amanda, I am feeling that there is things you must change in your life. To get out of this muck that has been created. If you need more insight let me know. Love and Light to you!